在这里第九天了,来update一下下。
本来第一天来时,有很多东西想写,很多东西想说。
可是一个星期后,觉得都无所谓了。
这不是结局,这是一个开始,虽然第五天就病倒了,还连续病了几天,我都没跟家人说,
从别人的缺点,我看见了自己不该拥有的态度。
不管什么事都好,sabar je lah. Evrythg will be alright.
As long as you Always keep your Friends close.
所谓在家靠家人,出外靠朋友。
你不可能跟所有人好的。
从以前就很清楚这个道理,所以也不想想尽办法去讨好每一个人,
找到能投缘的人,是好事。
接下来的三年,这里也会是我第二间家。
要说I got rid of the Fear.
其实也不是,还是很害怕,只是已经没有回头的路,
只能一直往前冲,希望自己能做那个到最后一站的乌鬼。
所谓乌龟力量大嘛。哈哈。
加油吧。
大家都一样,正朝着自己的梦想前进。
既然是我的选择,就得对自己的决定负责。
就是这一样的拉。
哈哈,来来去去还不是说些一样的人生道理。
同一句我都不懂重复了几遍。
给那些担心我的人。
我会努力的不让你的关心白费。
可是没有担保哦。哈哈。
今天就到这里咯,等我回到去再打,嘻嘻。
Aja2!! Fighting!!
-珊-
新:的:世:界
thoughts
ukm
today
melaka
movie
me
feelings
friends
outing
love
life
music
theories
dreams
events
novel
poetry
announcement
emotions
people
tv
videos
article
books
change
event
food
frust
journey
personal
quote
vacation
views
addiction
artist
blog
buddha
case
death
dedicated
designs
dilemma
doubt
emo
english
experience
facts
gadget
gift
grumbles
guys
inspiring
interest
issues
joy
memory
money
mood
new
opening
philosophy
reminiscence
rules
sad.
shows
story
stuff
style
supernatural
time
value
wishlist
Greetings, Homo Sapiens. Enter my Territory at your own Risk.
Explore
Profile
- Sicreci
- This.Is.Me. Introducing the alter ego within me, her name's Enaj Nehzus. Welcome to my world of Hell & Heaven. As I record my journey here on Earth, I discover yet another side of me. This Is the journal of yet an unlikely lass. P.S: I don't need you to tell me what kind of a person I am. I know very well, I hope you do too.
Popular Posts
-
Hmm, going to work tomorrow, I wonder, Can I survive working for 3 months there? Hmm, always think too much about something, When I actua...
-
What I've been doing from the time I came home till now. 1st few days I was like out, and out, and out, Mostly with my family and cousin...
-
For those that doesn't know, 閻魔 爱 [Enma Ai] as the name suggest is none other than 地獄少女 @ Jigoku Shoujo/Hell Girl . The very firs...
Comic Blogs! =D
Readers
My Other Blogs
-
Appreciate! - *Pre-Note: Video compliments Poem* I once wrote a story of you An unrealistic story No one would believe A story of Prince Charming and his White Horse Even...
-
August 2013 Favourite - Last entry 2011. Time flies, and I haven't been listening to much music until recently as I get bored in the office. =P Here are the songs I wanna listen 2...
-
-Another Convert- - Just great, another convert. Convert to what? Convert to Malay. Here's the thing, before I go further, I'm not trying to be racist, But I'm going to state a ...
Other Bloggers
-
-
Jual Sapi Pegon di Stabat7 years ago
-
-
Did I marry the right person?11 years ago
-
2013感谢词FROM 云妖13 years ago
-
Bye Bye 2011 Hi Hi 201214 years ago
-
08.02.2011 Tuesday....in midnight15 years ago
-


don worry..u'll survive..i've said it many times i'll say it again..u'll survive..take lots of pic n show me okay..peace..
+Haha, well, I din rly take any pix here.
+No time no time no time oso..
+sick??mayb jane oso dun1 xian worry so much..
+take gd care..=)
+I didn't tell u ar? I thought I told u d..ok