Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

:Gatherings:

Date: 26th June 2010, Saturday
Place: Asian Havana, Melaka Raya
Group: Primary Skul Pals

As for my primary skul frenz, I went out with them last sat to Asian Havana, hehe...the food and drks ther a bit pricey la, but at least it's NICE...unlike sum places that cost the same, yet sux.
Anyway, I can alwiz c my primary skul frenz bunch whenever I cum bak 2 Melaka, even thou a couple goin Uni as well.
It's fun to be around them, they alwiz make me laugh, n I alwiz end up doin sth silly that made them laugh 2.
Whenever we're together, it's like the Vibe alwiz goes up, that we forgot about our worries at that moment.
Or I should say most of them are really happy go lucky type.
Just take things one step at a time and be grateful for now.

Date: 30th June 2010, Wednesday
Place: Station 1, Melaka Baru
Group: F6 Mates

Probably the last gathering for the year for us Form 6 classmates. 
Mostly Sastera 2 students, a few Sastera 4 students. But semua kenal2 de la.
I didn't want to come actually, y? 
Bcoz if I haven't mentioned it before. I hate going to these Music Cafes.
Esp W and X, even thou the singing is so much better than anywher else.
But haha, I'll rather listen 2 Youtube anytime. Lol.

N wot's worse is that, there's 2 guys singing at S1 at that time.
One guy sing not bad, the other guy........o.m.g.......
Wot makes it even worse it, we can't make out a word he sing.
And the volume of his singing just won't allow us to speak from one table's end to the other.
Like I said, I really dun understand y ppl wan 2 go 2 noisy place to CC?[Chit Chat btw]
That we had to raise our voice everytime we wanted to communicate. Duh.
 
Well, I can't really complain much since their proposal to go Pure Bar got rejected by me.
But haha, I ad said I'm nt goin in the 1st place, so the reason isn't exactly me?=P
That's why I went anyway.
Heh, wot's worst than Music Cafes are Clubs...><"
Go in there and all you smell is the 2nd hand smokes and 3rd hand smokes.
Besides, I dun dance, I dun drink.
Me going this kind of place stand there do NOTHING?

Anyway, as usual, me the gengless[juz invented that word, haha, meaning no geng punya budak] girl, kip table hopping around, my other gud guy fren was sitting alone at his table using his laptop, my F4SC1 classmates was at another table, which I'm nt rly close, they're all categorized as "Classmates" except for some that I regard as friends. Eh well, typical me, it's nth rly, juz that, I duno y, my F6 Classmates can all gather around, but mostly they're close-knitted within their own, n it's hard 2 EXACTLY get into their specific circle, I'm nt kidding, it's true, juz that we all stands at the line of the circle, if u get wot I mean. So no harsh feelings, or anything, just not the kind that u'll share evrythg wif except for them among the circle. 

Date: 1st July 2010. Thursday
Place: Mori Cafe, Bukit Beruang
Group: F5 Frienz

Another music cafe, but at least we were sitting outside. Well, well, 2 girls that were supposed 2 cum cudn't make it. 3 guys were there, I went ther at 9pm, I drove there, fetching sum1 else as well, haha. I came bak by 11pm, dad ask me to, since I'm the one driving. Usually I cum bak after 12am? Lol.

Anyhow, after I came bak, another guy wan go join them, bcoz I ask him 2 go, he say I go bak ad he go for wot, then later on he cum pik me up pulak, so I went out another time, by that time is 11 sth ad. My mum kip say me...zzz...I say 12am I cum bak.

I reach home by 12.30am. Hehe. So scary nia, I rly rly dunwan 2 drive..T.T...1 month din drive ad, I almost forgot 2 brg my license, lol. N then masuk salah lorong, n then mati enjin, n then kena horn. Swt. My dad took off the "P" sticker. I hev 2 remind myself that I'm not a "P" anymore, eventhou my driving still is.><"

Anyway, I'll surely miss them. I don't know why, even thou I dun talk that much with the guys. I just. Feel close to them. I feel safe around them. Different friends different feelings. With them, you just feel safe and secure. One of my fun part is ofcoz sitting in the car while they're driving 120KM/J+...haha...xD