Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

Benefit:Of:Doubt

I can't really grasp the idea of being ask again and again of the same questions by the same people and giving them the same answers when they keep doubting me.

I wouldn't bother giving them the Benefit of the Doubt. It's up to them to trust me or not.
The thing that bothers me is that I've already said so many times and they still had to ask me about it.

And I thought I was the blur one.
Apparently, there are people even blur than me ><"

And I thought I could make my poker face look better.
But everytime I'm sleepy, tired or sick,
I show that poker face again.
The same old expression.
That people tend to intepret it as one expression when it's not.

Tired...Sleepy...Sick...Cold.
Sorta I guess.
And I look like an idiot if I keep a smiling face all the time.
Especially when no one's around.

I'm so sleepy, and so tired.
But still have things need to do.
But my mind is already half asleep.
Sigh...

Listening to: Secret by The Pierces
One of my favs.~

Look into my eyes
Now you're getting sleepy
Are you hypnotized
By secrets that you're keeping?

Eh well, gonna sleep early 2nite.
Rly slpy. Class at 8am tomorrow.
Sigh. Have to wake up early again.

So long then.

-lilrig-