Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

26:7

Monday:  26th July

Went back to Melaka yesterday.
 Reach home by 10am.
Just to grab some stuff, and then go sightseeing.
Honestly, I don’t make a good tourist guide.
That’s always been the case.
Since I’m not usually the one driving.
And wherever people bring me I just follow.
Although there are some places I’ll go if I want to.

I still feel full from last night’s dinner.><”
Ate Sate Celup at night.
Ate too much jor.
Even thou I don’t think it’s that much.
Usually I can eat up to 15-20 sticks de.
Don’t know why last night stomach still not ok.

Ah, about my trip.
Brought 3 seniors of mine sightseeing.
Or I should really say they bring me around.
Haha. Even thou I’ve been to all those places.
But that’s like history, ages ago. Lol.

And it’s Fun, even thou Sleepy, and Tired all the time.
Actually a day in Melaka I’ll never forget.
That’s how precious the memory is.
And I still can’t online!!><”
Woke up a number of times, can’t really remember.
2 or 3 times I think.
And I don’t feel like sleeping back some more.
Another half hour before I need to get ready.
Eh well, that’s all for now.
Update later.

-lilrig-