Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

Time:Brief:Candle

I'm home. took about 1 hour and 15 minutes 2 reach only. 
Hehe. Sis came up from Port Dickson n fetch me bak la. 
Took her 40 mins from there.

Have tons of stuff I hev 2 clear by 2day, otherwise I dun hev much time ad.
Need 2 go shop for stuff. Go buy Laptop. Go change my number to Maxis.

Rly rush, coz my sis goin back after lunch 2moro, hope I sempat 2 do all those stuff la.
Waiting 4 my dad to come back and brg me go buy anyway.
So yea, no time to rest oso.
Leng lui want c me o...haha..xD
But haha, I oso duno I free or not.
Later oni tell her..=P
Habis nanti she read my blog sure say me.

Aikz. Byk sibuk sial.
Semalam dah pi tgk Eclipse.
Kena my fren say, coz he wanted to watch.
Mane tau I go wif sum1 else..=P

Bcoz I scare later on rly no time lor.
Anyway, I rly tgk suka je.[Even thou I've been obsessed with it since the 1st book. =P]
What I like about in "Twilight": The Cullens
What I like about in "New Moon": The Volturis and Italy.
What I like about in "Eclipse": Non-specifically. I duno. Even thou ppl say it's much better. But hmm, the style is different that's for sure.[Or mayb bcoz Bella cudn't make up her mind in this] Well, technically, juz waiting for Breaking Dawn now.

And wot else har.
Oh yea, sth I wanna share.
When you go outside, anywher outside of UKM.
Every food is nice to you already.
Bcoz hyez.. u cum here u noe la...=P
Even thou I very fussy, makan je la eh.
Thinking of packing instant noodles go je la. Hee.

And another thg is.
I dun even mind DRIVING now.
After 1 week of MMP,
You had it worse.
That DRIVING seem to be such small deal already.
Or so I'm saying.
Haha, won't be driving anyway today.
[Dun like 2 drive on weekends anyway.]
Coz my dad n sis will be driving me around.
Unless she x senang la.
Eh well.
So many things to do so little time.

Gonna have my lunch now.
So will update at night or 2moro if I had the time.
Adios.