Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

:Chill:

Breath In. Breath Out. Breath In. Breath Out.
Keep doing that then you'll calm down.

These few days has been like a Roller Coaster ride.
With the state that I'm still in the Blur mode.
And we thought last week was a Nightmare.
I feel like I still haven't wake up from the Dream.

It all seems Surreal from the day I came here.
It's like I keep asking myself is this really Happening?
I try to wake myself up constantly to the fact that I am.
But I kept having the feel of being in a box, Trapped.

Trying to find a way Out, except there's no Escape.
That's how I felt from the 1st day of MMP.
1 day is like 1 week of Work Camp, except there's no Escape.
Well, that was Then la.
It did made us Experience and Observe the surroundings and people around us.
Who are the ones that would be there for you, and the friends that are worth making.

The only thing I can hold on to now,
Is the thought that I want to stay, with a bunch of new friends I've made since the past week at kolej.
For my fac I dun rly noe much of them yet.
Even thou I'm the only chinese girl in my course. *sob sob
1 chinese boy, few indians, few boys, mostly M girls..LOL.
But their English all quite Good, ada Slang jugak eh.
My lecturers all oso seems Nice.
Well. SEEMS. Can't rly say much yet rite? Haha.
But well, does it really matter?
We are all here for the same purpose.

You just need to remember one thing,
You come here to STUDY.
Ofcoz 2 experience Life at here too,
But your priority being your Academic 1st.
Get your priority Straight.
Being here, I feel Anxious all the time,
That sumtimes I just feel so Pek Chek,
It's probably because all these stuff are just so new to me,
And it's really confusing and messed up,
I'm like a lost kitten that couldn't find her way home.

There's time messed up in the time tables,
Class cancel or in different class,
Bus to where and everything,
It's so many things to assorb,
Or should I say adapt to.
And nobody will help us except ourselves.
Because the everybody has got their own stuff to deal with as well.
Like I said before. Be your own Best Friend.
No one can Take Care of you Better than you do Yourself.

To make things worse I keep feeling like I'm a Third Person.
By means of looking at myself from another person's view.
It's like I'm looking at the Me in the Mirror all the time.
I can see my expression.
But I can't really feel my emotion within.
As in my Body and Soul sorta not intact at the moment.
Keep trying to Pull myself together.

Another thing is that 1 week and I ad pek chek wif the DG ad.
Aduhai, for the past ten days, ppl who sms me I din rcv,
Call me I din get, or get so much much more later,
Inside sum class langsung xda signal...=.=
Thinking of switching to Maxis ad.
No line rly troublesome,
But my dg still got a lot of talktime...><".
Can't change the number bcoz the data all write the number d.
Itu yg susah. C how la.

N I NEED a Laptop already,
It's not even WANT anymore,
It's Crucial for my Survivor.
Y? Bcoz hor, my Pusat de Lecturer will always E-Mail us,
N my course all E-Learning, semua pakai com la eh...
All my tutorials and lectures note,
So many to look into,
So many to go Google,
So many poems,
Rly pening kepala gua...
No internet I rly duno how to Survive,
Pengsan...@.@

Wanna go Kuliah ad...
Type again when I'm here again,
Currently oni cum to the Lab at my Pusat 2 online...
Dun rly hev much time oso la..
Nanti nak balik tidor...haha...xD

-Pl@inJan3-