Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

:Chameleon:

华语就叫做变色龙。
Nobody that knows me for a while will say that I'm a QUIET person.
Seriously, I'm not.
I just seem that way most of the times.
Haha, in fact, some of my friends find me to be very NOISY. =P

It really depends on the crowd I'm with.
Like I've stated in my previous post.
There are those that I can have endless topic with.
Can go on and talk and talk and talk.
Those are the friends that I get to share everything with.

There are also friends of mine,
That being together with them,
We don't really have much to talk,
But they are the ones that will always be there for me.
That kinda friends.

You don't really have to talk and talk and talk all the time.
Relationships aren't really like that.
I can't tell you exactly how is it.
But with different individuals it's a different case.

I quarrel with my sis all the time while I'm at home.
But if you ask me if I love her?
Of course I do.
The theory is just that we uses different ways of communication.

Speaking of communication.
I'm not good at talking.
Even worse at 表达我的感想。
Most of the times they just misunderstood me.
Sadly, that happens all the time. ><"

I'm suppose 2 be taking my nap actually.
Just that my hair is still wet.
And I don't like using the hair dryer.
Even more don't like sleeping with my hair wet.
But now very tired ad.
So gonna go rest for now.
And continue looking at all my tutorials and assignments when I wake up.
Zzz...><"

-lilrig-