Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

Be:Your:Own:Stereotype

15 Mins to Blog before I take my nap.
I fear it'll exceed the time. 
Seems to blabber a lot while I blog. xD
That I blog more than I do my homework. 
Ought to cut down on blogging, otherwise I'll just keep procrastinating.

So I'll make this short.
And here's a song that I'm listening to.
So don't like her singing it.
But I'm insanely in love with the song. ^^
Stay by Miley Cyrus

Lost here in this moment
And time keeps slipping by
And if I could have just one wish
I'd have you by my side


You can check the song out at my Music Blog.

Have to do my tutorials, assignments.
Blah blah, don't really know.
I'm blur most of the times.
Was more energetic today thou.
Hehe, but now oso wan fall aslp again after taking meds.
So yea. 10 more mins 2 blog.

Seriously. So many activities and stuff.
I don't really want to join honestly.
Fac night la, Malaccan night la. Sigh~
I wish I could say NO.
But since my friends are all in it.
I don't see why I should be exempted.
As in why I should be excused. Lol.

Quote for Today: A Tear spells a Broken Heart. A Smile heals a Broken Soul. =)

And argh, still don't know want to join AIESEC or not.
I really malas nia.
The tigress say MUST join that.
Yea, that's what she said la.
She's not around anyway.
Sigh, but will probably join la.
Duno la, c how la. ><"

More and more people are reading my blog.
Somehow it feels like more and more people are invading my privacy.
Haha, just kidding.
Just that I can't write any secrets here lor.
Not that I ever did. Hehe. =P

I can always run to my secret blog.
This isn't a Diary honestly.
I forgot what I called it previously.
I just love the song The Diary of Jane so much.
Puhlease, that song is nice okay? =P
That even thou it's common,
I thought I cud be common 4 once.
Compared to all the times I try 2 be different with everyone else.
I don't like being the same with the rest.
That's not me.

Well, I don't try hard to be different if that's what you think.
I simply learn to accept the fact that I am.
Instead of asking why I don't fit into any of the crowds.
The world has too many individuals to have stereotypes.
Be your own type.
And time's up!

Time to nap nap. So chao dulu. ^^

-lilrig-

6 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    +Rise Against...
    +Into The Soul of Penthius+

  2. Sicreci says:

    +Oh. Yahor.
    +Xian?

  3. Anonymous says:

    +yea..

  4. Sicreci says:

    +U save in ur com izit? Zzz.
    +Recover ad ma?

  5. Anonymous says:

    +yea..
    +xian nt goin c ur blog everyday start from 2day..
    +if thr is anythg xian wan to say to jane,it wil be at FB post..
    +xian de post alwiz relate wif jane de..
    +tat all..