Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

Life|Updates

What I've been doing from the time I came home till now.
1st few days I was like out, and out, and out,
Mostly with my family and cousins,
Then I stayed at home and watch TV, eat, slp, PPS.
Haven't got the urge to read any novels yet,
I just realize I have a bunch of immortals n vampires lying around,
Currently not in the mood for those,
I need some thrillers. It thrills me. =p

As for them, I'll have to get myself to open the 1st chapter before I would even continue reading them,
Just in the mood for more shows now. Hehe.
What shows have I been watching? On PPS that is. Here goes the list according to my preference.

1. Kaichou wa Maid Sama @ 会长是女仆大人
That's just what I like about it, it's so funny, there's laughter in every episodes. xD
And Usui, the guy is just kakoi, well, he look funny here, hehe.
Besides, Misaki is not your average "need help" girl, she helps other wherever she can.

2. The Wallflower @ 完美小姐进化论[Live action drama]
 My favourite anime of all time, one that you can't stop laughing, it's just so humorous, and now it's been adapted into drama version!! Thought it'll suck at first, even thou the plot are different and additional sets of character are inserted. It's still funny and fun to watch! But watch the anime first thou. ^^
3. Drop Dead Diva @ 美女上错身
Look at the poster and what do you see? A girl about size 2 goes to heaven and press the return button only to have her soul got into a size 12 body. The typical body switch drama? So not.
Because the fat girl here, named Jane, has gone to heaven, and the thin girl, who's name's Deb, got into her body and she has to live with it for the rest of her life. For Deb, she's a low IQ high EQ model,  for Jane, it's vise versa, and she's a lawyer, so having her soul in Jane's body, actually gave her Jane's mind, and now she has both High IQ and EQ. And this drama actually tells you that fat people too can be beautiful. =)..unlike the idiotic ugly betty that got so annoying by the end of the last season, damn, they has to spoil the show.><"

4. Lost Girl @ 妖女迷行
I actually like this as much as Triple D[Drop Dead Diva]..
Meet Bo, the lustrous Succubus that will suck your Chi out of you. It's a drama of all the folklore creatures in modern day, being unnoticed by human as they blend in. There's goblin, elf, vampires, werewolves, fairies and it even has a creature like U-Know-Who in it, haha. It's not Merlin or anything, but it's worth the watch.

5. Covert Affairs
Does the guy look familiar? Well, he's Henry Grubstick in Ugly Betty. And that's Piper Perabo beside him. He's a blind CIA agent in this series thou, which makes him all the more interesting character. Just watched 2 epis, so I'm gonna continue watching it now. Hee.

-lilrig-