Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

Accidents:Happen

Date: 17th July 2010
Time: About 4.15pm
Place: Traffic Light near Bangi Police Station
Just a sec difference and Everything Changes.
We was almost back at UKM when my sis asked me if I wanted to da pao McD for Dinner.
My mum packed my lunch, coz I x sempat eat it.
N I thought I'll be hungry by night so I said ok.
And she took the other way instead of going back straight to UKM.

Then it all happen so fast.
She was following a car behind.
Both of us didn't see the Red Light, since the car in front go she oso go lo.
[Apparently the traffic light is faulty.]
At that moment a Red Satria came in from our right hand side.
My sis x sempat break and pabom. t'langgar.

His car suffered a greater impact as the driver's seat window is crashed.
And his forehead was bleeding.
Then we saw a baby and I duno wot happen.
The baby is alright btw.
The man oso still standing.
My sis got down the car and ask me stay inside.

I was having some sort of Panic Attack and couldn't calm down.
I wasn't even crying. It's like I'm having Asthma and I just couldn't breath.
There was so many passerby at the other side of the road, the other guy there.
All Malays, and I didn't know what to do.
My sis was outside just telling them sorry and everything.
While I just couldn't calm down inside the car.

And then I caught my breath.
Then I started crying non-stop.
And then after awhile,
The pak cik pak cik came and ask if I'm alright,
And then ask us to go make report and etc.
So the car still can move even thou already kemek infront.
We went to Bangi Police Station but there don't accept traffic cases.
So we just sit there and waited for my dad to come.
The man was there and his bro came,
They say wan go clinic so my sis say later go Kajang Police Station and make report lor.

About 6 sth my sis say we go over KPS 1st n wait 4 my parents.
My parents reach by 7pm at KPS due to heavy rain.
Took them more than 2 hours to reach.
Then I oso duno la.
My sis made the report but the other guy didn't came and make report oso.

Actually not his fault oso.
I'm not saying it's our fault.
Bcoz rly din notice the traffic light.
His side was green.
And ours was spoilt.
So yea, well.
But for some reasons he didn't want to make report.
Even when my sis drove him to the BPS.
So now oso duno how.
If he go make report we sure hev 2 pay him and we'll be the one at fault.
If he didn't case close.
I oso duno apa hal la.
He kept saying he dunwan 2 make report,
Mayb no license or wot oso duno la.

Anyway, I'm always the lemah semangat one,
Sikit2 will kena shock ad.
I oso duno how I survived this long..><"
My sis was always the tougher one.
This is not the 1st time she got involved in an accident.
The 1st time sum1 banged her from the back.
If I was the one driving,
Will I have the courage to drive again?
I really doubt it honestly.
My dad was saying, Take it Easy.

I question my Courage every single time,
Always trying to Surpress my Fear and Surpasses my Expectations.
Apparently, I'm not doing Enough.
In my mind there's always a Quote.
Instead of Questioning yourself all the time.
Why don't you seek for Answers instead?

I kept thinking it was my fault,
If I said 2 go bak straight to UKM,
None of these would have happened,
I couldn't shake of the thought,
While my sis try to calm me down,
I was making her even panic by being panic,
I just didn't know what to do,
I feel like a little girl all over again.

Evryone kept telling me it wasn't my fault,
We weren't hurt and that's all that matters.
What if we were?
Life and Death makes a Huge Difference.
In Life you can seek Excuse to Forgive.
In Death you find Salutation by Blaming it on sth or sum1,
It's always been that case.

Before my parents and sis left,
They just kept asking me not to think so much,
And be strong,
Go play my laptop or sth,
Well, I am doin that,
I'm blogging anyway,
It's the only way I can get it off my mind for now.
At least I'm not crying anymore.

Well, that said it.
I probably ran out of tears for the moment.
Or maybe not.
I am so gonna get sore eyes in the morning.
Sigh~

Goodnight World. I'll Excuse Myself For Now. Thank You My Guardian Angel.

-lilrig-