Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

State:Of:Confusion

Everything is so Perplexing right now.
It's like trying to Cram everything right away.
Reminds me of instant food process.
Where you order, then you get it.
Kinda feels like Fast Food right now.
Where everything have to be fast and direct.

Gosh, you lost count of the days over here.
It just feels like the same day everyday.
Every morning had to wake up early,
Go class, sit bus, walk there.

And I still very blur.
My god, everyday go class I just feel so Sleepy.
I'm a sucker for class.
Always feel sleepy in class..><"

Ought to buy some sweets and keep me awake. Lol.
Anyway, this is the only time I get to release what's on my mind and whatsoever.
So now, I'm gonna go split my secrets out somewhere else so there. Done here.

-lilrig-