Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

:习惯就好:

说真的,还不是很习惯这里的生活。什么事都要自己去处理,抢先知道。

Freedom.
Energy.
Alert.
Respect.

F.E.A.R

In order to Survive, you have to overcome your FEAR.
N hev all these qualities to stay Focus and in the Field.

I'm not born a Leader. But I'm not a Follower either.
And another thing is, I'm not a Team Player.
But now I have to learn to be one.

I'm so used to doing evrything by myself when I'm in a group.
Reason bcoz they duno how 2 do and I wan 2 help us all to score.
But it's different over here.
I feel like the one that doesn't know what to do.
And I don't know what I really have to do.

It's all so Perplexing.
We're all in a New World.
Where no one will help us except ourselves.

对这里还是很陌生,
每天在想我真的行吗?
再告诉自己要相信自己。

You made it this Far.
Just go on.
When you reach the Top and look back Down.
You'll see how much the World has Changed.

只要相信,对自己有信心,一切会好过的。
我也很想相信,一直这样重复的想。事情真会如此的发展。