Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

25:7

Sunday, 25th July

Part I:
It’s 2 am in the morning.
The time I usually sleep.
Yet today it’s different.
I just woke up for the fourth time from the time I was asleep.

Slept at 11pm something.
Then I just kept waking up from my sleep.
Dreamt of something then sleep back.
Then woke up again.

Every time I woke up someone else sms me.
And uhh, my stomach is upset again.
I really have no idea for the thousand times what is wrong.
Still not okay have to take some more medicines.
Although I would rather not.
I still can’t online.
And later on there’ll be no electricity.
So heading back to Melaka with my Seniors for one day trip.
Maybe drop by my house and take some of my stuff up.
Scare later on no time to back already.
Sigh.

I really don’t know what to do at this hour.
Being insomniac I usually just online.
But since I can’t do so might as well continue reading my book.
Headache. Couldn’t find my nutmeg balm.
Must have left it at home.
My stomach is also probably upset due to the fact that you don’t really eat on time over here.

The habit of eating is like.
Hungry, eat. Got time, eat.
You can’t really eat at a specific time every day since the time table is different all the time.
So yea.
No wonder my stomach is throwing tantrums at the moment. Lol.

I can’t even tell if my stomach is hungry, empty or full most of the times now.
It’s gonna be a busy week this coming week and next.
Got work shop and next week got fac night.
My gosh.
It annoys me to speak in front of public actually.
But I’m aware that it’s something I have to overcome.
I have to step up and have more confidence in delivering my message.
Orally as well as non-verbally.

A Quote I thought of the other day:
“It is what you Fear the Most that brings out the Best of You.”
If you get what I’m trying to say. It’s more than just a short sentence.

All we need to do is Believe in ourselves.
Then nature will take it’s own course.
Believing is a strong word.
Everything is Possible.
Miracles do exist.

All you need to do is have faith in what you hold on to.
Then the Law of Attraction will play it’s part too.
Never give up before you start the journey.
Don’t give up while you’re going on your journey.
Most importantly.
Finish what you started.

Part II:
It’s 2.45am and I’ve just finish reading my tutorial sheet on “What is Literature?”
Conclusion is, there is still no Definite meaning to it.
And we have to write down our own thoughts to it.
Have no idea when, I don’t remember I heard her mentioning us to do this.
Maybe later on.

Still haven’t find the lyrics that we have to pass up.
Next class will be on Tuesday.
So gonna find it on Monday.
Monday schedule really pack.
The problem is every time I want to use the internet.
Can’t access it.
Gosh. Really can’t do much without it.
Can’t even do my homework without it.
I need Google. ><"

I feel sleepy for a bit now.
Maybe I’ll try and lie down and before I know it I’ll be awake again.
Hopefully this time it’s in the morning and not an hour later. @.@

Part III:
It’s 6.44am in the morning now.
I woke up at 6am just now.
Don’t know if it’s automatically or because my alarm rang.
Anyway, I’m starving.
This is what happens when you keep going to the toilet.
Now I can really feel that my stomach is empty.
And I feel like vomiting every time I’m like this.
The reason why I don’t eat Bread in the morning.
I used to spit it out if I eat it in the morning.
These few days I kept getting up before my alarm rang.
Some of the times I just sleep back and refuse to get up when it did.
Yea, that.

Hmm, just made a cereal drink since I don’t feel like eating too.
Usually I don’t eat anything at this hour in the morning.
As in I don’t eat before I go to school.
Simply drink a cup of Milo or Nestum and that will do.
Perhaps I could finish up my last few pages of my novel and start on the other.
Even thou I’ve already started reading the other book.
Tend to do that a lot.
Neway. That’s it for now.
And I wonder why is it I keep posting blog post while I couldn’t online. Lol.
I’m probably just bored so that’s why.
I’ll excuse myself for now then. Adios.

-lilrig-

2 Responses so far.

  1. i'm not really sure about that quote of urs “It is what you Fear the Most that brings out the Best of You.” i'm not saying u're lying, but i don believe in it..

    The quote that i'm living with now is "good thing to come to those whose wait" u believe in this one?

  2. Sicreci says:

    +Haha, n no. I dun blv good thgs cums 2 those who wait. U hev 2 grab ur own chances.
    +Wot I meant by the fear is the risk we shud all learn 2 take sumtimes.
    +Not necessary the thgs we rly fear.