Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

Believe:It:Or:Not

For those that doesn't know, 閻魔 爱[Enma Ai] as the name suggest is none other than 地獄少女 @ Jigoku Shoujo/Hell Girl.


The very first anime I bought of a box set of cds, dvds weren't that popular then.
The 1st time I set my eyes on it, I have to get it that's all I thought about. 
What can I say? It intrigues me, for a girl that grew up watching Samurai X, Cardcaptor Sakura, Dragon Ball, etc.
She's something different. And it sure wasn't an anime for kids. It was 2006 if I'm not mistaken when I got it.

Only been 4 years, not short, not that long either, but it's one anime, rather one anime character that I kept in mind, that's how much of impact she made, others animes simply seems vague right now. 
And to think that there's a possibility that she's True
Not that I intend to seek Revenge on anyone. 
Besides, I certainly don't have enough Hatred to make a deal with her.

Well, here's the thing, the final chapter of Japanese Girl From Hell is finally out in TSGS[True Singapore Ghost Stories] Book 20. 

Thou I'm not an avid fan of ghost stories, even more anything that would spook me. 
My little sis is. She had about 15 of them I think. 1-4 not in her collection.
Well, technically, it's not published anymore anyway, unless they decide to re-publish it.
She's been buying it since Book 5, that is when she's 11 until now, the book is published one per year, and she finish it in just a day. 
She always does that, while my mum keep asking her to study, all she bothers is TSGS, lol. 
If only text books are that interesting.

Anyway, that's not the main thing I wanna talk about.
I've been curious of the Enma Ai story from when it's out in Book 17, 2nd part in Book 18, and so the 3rd and final part is finally out in Book 20.
If it's exactly like the anime, one could easily cross it out as being Bogus.
But that's not what happened.

What happened to the girl that wrote in is even more logical, in compared to the anime.
I think you ought to read it to know what I mean.
You could always take a peek at the story in TSGS at the bookstore to find out.
For one thing, she's a Singaporean that moved to Japan,
Where she got accessed into a Japanese Jigoku Tsushin site.

Since I have no idea how to read Hiragana or Katakana. 
Well, I can't just google up and find out more of the truth behind Enma Ai, if she really do exist, solely in Japan.

While she haven't made a deal with Jigoku Shoujo, the person she resented was killed in an accident.
And when the news is out in the papers.
She got a black mark etched on her chest like a tattoo that I'm thinking resembles this fire symbol.
And if you know better, I doubt you'll get a tattoo like this. After all, it's a ticket to hell.

Anyhow, she didn't mean it to happen, and she wasn't even given a straw doll to untie the red string, a sign that the contract is signed, so her new boyfriend, a Japanese guy helped her out on it, by seeking The Court of Final AppealThe Surpreme Lord of The Quick and the Dead. And again, if you know better, you won't go mess around there. Even thou I kinda check out the Website, well. it seems creepy enough and like Russell says, it's better I just keep it to myself.

I found the synopsis of the 1st part that someone posted thou, since I'm lazy to type it all out, if you're curious, you can go read it here.

But only until the final part will you start to doubt your rational mind, can it really be possible? That she really do exist? Whenever my mum happens to watch shows about spirits and the dead on tv[not scary ones ofcoz]. She'll say something. She says there's bound to be people who went there to know such details in the underworld. But was brought back to earth, since their time haven't came. As in a person in coma? That's more likely isn't it?

And if you ask me again, if I believe? 宁可信其有,不可信其无。It is better to believe that it exists than not to.

Since the legend and rumors originated from Japan, I'm thinking if you ever want to know for sure, you can always pay Japan a visit. It'll help if you know Japanese. I may not be a total Believer in the Supernatural. But again, I'll give it the Benefit of the Doubt. So to say, I'll never try to meddle with such things.

Now, I'll go some have some Peace for my Mind. It's so not good for my Insomia, ought to restrain myself from reading it. Better stick to my Fictional Vampires for one thing. Least that I know, if there's one, he doesn't go around lurking in the Darkness, when they say Vampires don't have a Heart, I doubt they have a Brain too, technically, when a person dies, both the Heart and Brain Shuts down. Doesn't it? Zombies more likely.

Eh well, I pray, that life stays normal as it always was.