Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

One:Step:At:A:Time

You know how people likes to Ask Questions? 
Well, I tend to avoid Asking Questions and Answering them. 
Because when I ask, they'll ask me back, then I'll have to answer them.
This anti-social alter ego[Refers to Enaj, =P] had to be kept in the closet starting tomorrow, or else I'll be left wandering alone.

Here's a simple quote that's since stick in my mind since I see it. It REMINDS me yet again.
For everytime I sigh, as in Law of Attraction, if there's sum1 bside me, they'll feel it 2, but for evrytime I smile, at least I'm nt making sum1 feel worse. And I mean SMILE, not LAUGH, for some reason I dun like ppl Laughing for no Reason, eventhou ppl thk I does that all the time.[Well, the reason juz ain't obvious. =P]

Oh yea, ever since the results for Uni intake is out, ppl has been asking me, what I wudn't ask another. 
The reason is obvious. 
When they know that I'm taking Literature, some ask me what's that? 
Some ask me what am I gonna do with it? 
What can I work when I venture out into the REAL WORLD?
You know what? 
If you know me well, I'm sure you realize that I usually just take One Step at a Time.

I'm a firm believer of the Quote: 船到桥头自然直. As in Tomorrow Will Take Care of Itself.  Whatever Will Be, Will Be~
Like I've mentioned before. 
I don't have Ambitions. I only have Aspirations. 
And a very simple one to note. 
To have my message reach another soul. 
By means of Writing. I love to Write. 
But too many times I fail to Deliver my own Expectations.
I'm not a Perfectionist. I'm simply a Corrector. I try to Correct as much Flaws that I spot as Possible.[Only subject to my writings, not taking in account of anything else..=P]

I'm not Perfect. Then again, no one is.
I see myself as Insufficient. Always having space for Addition.
I'm Not Enough. Yet I Wish You Enough.

>I'm Not Enough: I'm not doing enough.
>I Wish You Enough: I hope you have enough of whatever needed to Survive.

So don't ask me what I plan to work as after I graduate. 
That's for later years to figure out.
You don't always end up doing the things you like.
And you don't always follow through your plan.
Life doesn't only have Plan A, there's Plan B, and the Back Up Plan. =)

My sis didn't know what she wanted to work as even when she was studying Masters.
My dad says to her. Don't worry about it.
When you go out, you'll figure it out.
-Pl@inJan3-



4 Responses so far.

  1. AnGeLa says:

    + So happy that u took up literature =) what matters most is u enjoy what u r doing..yeap..nice post bout let tomorrow take care of itself..=) enjoy at uni kay..hehe..balik cari i tau XD

  2. Sicreci says:

    +Yea. Probably goin bak on Sat. Wan teman me watch Eclipse again? Haha...I noe u sure watch wif ur dear a couple times d...haha..xD