Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

Need:You:Now

Still in my Playlist: Need You Now by Lady Antebellum
Picture perfect memories,
Scattered all around the floor.
Reaching for the phone cause, I can't fight it any more.
And I wonder if I ever cross your mind.
For me it happens all the time.

 
Playback List: I Turn To You by Christina Aguilera
For a shield from the storm,
For a friend, for a love
to keep me safe and warm
I turn to you.
For the strength to be strong,
For the will to carry on
For everything you do,
for everything that's true
I turn to you.

 
到这里来真的是好少听歌哦,我平时在家都开着音乐的。
到这里来却有点习惯了平静的生活。 
刚又听回了这两首,依然很喜欢。
 
对了,下星期需要找三首歌词,要有意思的,最好也是时尚的。
好玩诶?我们不但研究诗还研究歌词。哈哈。
其实上课也蛮好玩的啦。
可是我就是有个坏习惯。
教师讲课我重来都不会专心听的。
从小学一年级都这样。
就是没有听课的习惯。
一上课就想睡,我也不想的。
可是。还是去买多点糖放着吃好了。

对了,还要回家拿我的连身裙上来。
想来想去还是带我的最爱好了。
那个应该可以咯。嘻嘻。
还要拿我高跟鞋哦。
麻烦的要死。
那个是八月的时候咯。
可是感觉很快就会到了。
 
惨,还要表演叻。呵呵。
最讨厌做那种事叻。
我又不会唱歌跳舞。
他们还要做戏剧哦。
糟糕。><"

What have I gotten myself into?
Note to self: Tomorrow have to look through all my tutorials and task to do ad.
Otherwise I confirm won't do later.
Need to print out so many stuff some more. Aikz.
It's true what a friend of mine said.
It's like money flows like water over here.
Books, fac night. This and that. Pengsan gua.

Oh, have to top up my hp ad.
The other day call too many times now bo lui liao.
Sigh, maxis very mahal thou.
That's the pro. N I can't switch to Youth Club.
Can only do that the next time I'm back in Melaka on weekdays.
Bcoz it's under my mum's name.
Have to go the center and switch it. ><"
 
Neway neway neway.
Life is Good at Night.
Not so Good in the Morning.
But still can Survive. Haha.
I can really do with more Sleep.
But tomorrow Morning got Ko-K sumore.
Damn sien lor. ><"

I wan Join PBSM[Persatuan Balik rumah Setiap Minggu] je. Haha.
Okla...I shall end my post for today.
Wan go clear some of my stuff.
Haha. Too many things ad.
I shall just stock it all in a box. =P

So long then. Laterz. ^^

-lilrig-