Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

Secret:Outing

I just remember I can't say where I go, because firstly, I skip sth,
2ndly I skip another thg. So haha.
Not gonna say where I've been to.
But here's some hint.
Go to People Mountain People Sea de place.
So many things to see and eat.
Amazingly.
A long stretch of road.
What also have.
And from the price I see.
Quite reasonable as well.

I don't really check things out when I don't have anything to buy in my mind.
Well, the problem with us girls is when we see too much,
Do too much window shopping.
We'll feel like buying, then we'll end up buying.
Spending more money on stuff we don't really need.
That's why.

We should all learn to live in moderation.

And I'm so sleepy ad. But there's something I hev 2 do 1st.
If I don't fall alsp later. I doubt that anyway.
Since I'm gonna have my bath in awhile. Haha.
Sum kind of habit I develop since being here.
Bathing in the middle of the night.
Cold water somemore.
I don't bath warm water thou.
I luv bathing cold water. Hehe.

哦,要写感想哦。
嘻嘻,可是我不会写叻。
有些东西收在心里就好,
不需要说出来的。=P

还有,我的肚子今天真的有点怪怪的。
连我饿不饿我也不知道叻。
还是早点休息吧。
That is when I finish doin my stuff. =P

听着:天使 - 五月天

你就是我的天使 保護著我的天使 從此我再沒有憂傷
你就是我的天使 給我快樂的天使 甚至我學會了飛翔

飛過人間的無常 才懂愛才是寶藏
不管世界變得怎麼樣 只要有你就會是天堂

像孩子依賴著肩膀 像眼淚依賴著臉龐
你就像天使一樣 給我依賴 給我力量


-lilrig-

One Response so far.

  1. hey, i liked the pic..too little "just right" too much..so cute..