Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

Simple:Nice:Neat

Juz woke up from my nap.
I wasn't really sleeping a deep sleep anyway.
More like a forty winks than anything.
Half hour before my alarm goes off.
Just don't feel like sleeping anymore.
Usually when I'm asleep I can't hear a thing.
But I tgh tidor ayam tadi.
Even my hp silent mode also heard the vibration.
So I might as well get up lor.

Wot did I wanted to say?
Oh yea, tonight have to practice for Fac Night, ESZ. Dui.
Rly sien ler. Esp the ESZ one. Swt.
I wish I can just Dig a hole and Hide inside of it.
I just remember I brought nothing else up but my dress and heels.
Haha, didn't thought of the accessories I usually wear to go with it.
[As in my necklace, bracelets, earrings. Perhaps anklet? Lol]
I'm like okay, my plan is go Simple, Nice and Neat. That's all.

I don't even plan to make my hair or make up or anything whatsoever.
My make up set is like, I never touch it unless there's a function. 
As in wedding. Or another day will be CNY. Lol.
Well, technically just that. Haha.
So yea.
I don't have the time to go back home and take any of my stuff anyway.
So anything will do. ^^

It isn't Love. But it said all I wanted to.
So here's a song to you my Beloved friend.
You know who you are.
Thought of u while I'm listening to it.
Thank You by Charice

Gave me strength
when I had none at all
Gave me hope
when I was running low
Showed me how
to make it through and
For everything
I wanna thank you
You believed when I had given up
Carried me and I was lifted up

Esok pun sibuk, ada interaksi day at kolej.
Sunday still not sure.
Duno fac still got hal or not.
Otherwise my girl fren wan go hang kai leh.
Many people won't be around on Sunday anyway.
So hmm. Still duno wot's the plan 4 that day.
Probably go lepak wif her if I'm free la.

Hee. Oh, and I should seriously start on my tutorial and assignments.
Except I have no idea how and where to start from?
Lol. Everything is so confusing.
Don't get me wrong thou.
My mind is in a clear state.
I am still rational contrary to what others think I may not be right now.

And I'm done explaining myself.
As someone said. 解释就是掩饰.
So I might as well let them think what they like.
It's okay. I can handle being zat.
Since I usually zat ppl balik. Haha.
It's rly nt a big deal.
Sum ppl juz can't take it when I do that.
Heh well. That's their problem. =P

-lilrig-