Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

+温暖的拥抱[English Ed: XOXO]...

+是我多心吗?
+虽然我有几个好姐妹...
+但往往在我失落时,最需要安慰的时候...
+陪伴我的,却是那一些少见的异性朋友...
+我总是能在他们的陪伴下感到温馨,解脱一切的烦恼...
+也许是我本身待姐妹们不够好...
+也许是我没更深了解她们...
+但我跟她们的路线却是不一样的...
+老是跟她们有不同的意见,喜好,兴趣...
+或许是那样,跟她们之间的距离,永远都只能停留在那一步...
+我总是喜欢跟男性朋友诉苦,因为他们不会批评我,也会耐心的听,安慰我...
+姐妹们,也会这么做,但往往,我感觉不到她们的关心...
+也许是我不够明感,但每一次发出去的短讯,却都是我几个男性好朋友回我...
+就算不是好朋友,只要我有心事,他们也会试着让我好过,陪我渡过...
+或许也是因为这样,我比较喜欢依赖男性朋友...
+而不想去打扰女性朋友...
+她们,往往,都在忙着做些事...
+过去,我可以因为她们的忽略而感到痛心,难过...
+但之后,我才发觉,我没必要心疼的...
+总是有人愿意陪在我身边,不管是男的,还是女的...
+谁对我好,谁关心我,这些我都心里有数...
+或许有一些人,会觉得我太过自由,开方[不是那种啦,只是...]...
+就,搂搂抱抱[也不是那种],对我来说也没怎样...
+也许很多人都还看不开吧,毕竟,那不是我们的文化...
+但我也不会作出过分举止的行为...
+只是普通的接触,普通的靠住...
+伤心难过时,偶尔,一个拥抱胜过千言万语...
+一个能给我们靠住的肩膀,至少我们知道...
+我们并不是一个人...
+只要让我抱一下就好...=)

"给你一分钟的拥抱,足以让你定下心灵,取得温暖..."

+English Edition: Altered...

+So I was saying, I like to stay in the company of guys...
+But each of them will always just be friends n not more than that...
+Even if I do care 4 them a lot, might as well love them too, but it's still as a friend....
+I simply do form a lot of platonic friendship, can't really explain the reason why...
+But I always do regard my friends as equal, somehow, however, can't help but drift towards the guys more...
+Maybe bcoz they understands, or mayb bcoz they doesn't judge, or perhaps the way they see thgs, it's juz different, n sumtimes, we need a different opinion to open up our mind...
+Still, it seems they won't forget me, but somehow I'm not too sure about the girls...
+Leading me 2 which, the question that might mislead ppl sumhow...
+Touching or hugging d op sex, may b a taboo 2 the society...
+But it juz doesn't work that way 2 me...
+I juz dun understand, y does it matter?
+When we could hug a baby evryday, y can't we hug each other evryday?
+I'm not stressing anythg here, but at times, that's the best comfort you can get...
+N ther's even research that shows hugging keeps the mood alive[dun get me wrong]...
+It simply cheers ppl up, n well, I might as well stop babbling about it...
+Different ppl has different minds, even my friends are not really acceptable to that...
+But anyone nid a hug or shoulder 2 lean on 2, I'm alwiz here...=D

"Hugs & Kisses may not calm you down, but least that's what one could do in times when nothing else works..."