Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

+Race. A Factor?


+I was at work 2day, two tables to my left sits my colleague which is a Malay. Well, while I was marking the students homework as usual...my boss took some work from her place and handed it to me, standing in front of my colleague is a little boy, I don't know his exact age, but it should be 9 or 10... n the homework that was passed to me is that of a Malay boy, d other boy was like why the heck did my boss giv it 2 me... n then along comes another Malay girl which comes from the left side, she wanted to go over to my place and hand me her homework so that I can mark it, since my colleague is pretty caught up at that time...n then the boy that is standing in front of my colleague said something I wished I didn't hear, or mayb I'm glad that I did...

+He said: "Nak Cina ke Melayu?"["Want Chinese or Malay?"]...

+I was like, WTH?! Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Such opinions coming out from the mouth of a kid that I doubt is even a decade old...Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

+Even children apparently, isn't as innocent as they seems....

+But well, nth happen, except that the Malay student juz handed it over to her instead of me, simply bcoz sum1 deterred her from entering my territory, or so it seems...

+Pity the little boy, for having such Thoughts, that I assume that's wot he was taught, God knows by who, but kids are copycats, whatever we do, they would follow, so plz be reminded that as the following video shows, let us retain their sanity, for only those with none, creates such a thing call War, n again, we are Malaysians...no offense intended, I juz feel like saying that this world, is wot we mold into, teach ur child the right things, n not based on biased opinions...

"Our children are colour blind, shouldn't we keep them that way?"...Yasmin Ahmad


One Response so far.

  1. AnGeLa says:

    ++ i agree with u jane..^^
    ++ only 9 or 10 huh??
    ++ yea...probably influenced by d environment..
    ++ btw, that's my favourite video on being united as a nation.. :)