Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

+The Truth That You Leave...




piano boy - the truth that u leave




Hehe...heard it from my fren's blog, it's so soothing, yet sad...n it reminds me of sum1, that plays the piano as well, n that sum1's music is simply mesmerizing...it's been awhile since I heard his music, been awhile since we last met...it's like a lullaby, n it goes wif the wind, the heart, it moves wif the music...mayb sumday, we'll meet again, my piano fren...

"If only we'll meet again my fren, perhaps we'll still be frens..."