Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

+Rise Against...

"When winter ends, comes spring; When the cold ends, comes warmth..."

+Part I[Fundamentals]...

+Save money, use only what dad givs, keep what I earn...lol...
+Speak English, and type English....use Chinese when others are confused...
+Read more[reference], talk less[crap]...
+Sleep more[6 hours min], watch less[tv]...
+Eat more[ought 2 stop skipping my meals], Nap less[1 hour max]...
+Stop procrastinating[finish whatever hmwrk today]...
+Only go out on weekends[fri,sat,sun & ph]...
+Keep my mouth shut when I hev nth good 2 say[sumtimes honesty brgs u no good, might as well 4get about it]...
+Quarrel less[wif that pig in my hse], care less[of ppl who doesn't appreciate it, I had enuf, when ppl givs u 90% of their care, the least u can do is givs them bak d remainding 10%, 1% juz ain't enuf anymore]...
+Mind my own business[I'll be here whenever you need me, you know where to find me if you really do, other than that, I won't even try 2 get 2 the bottom of it, but I'll always be your pillar of support, and a shoulder to cry on, if you ever need one]...
+This is a strict year, there ought to be strict rules...
+Get rid of the 7 SINS: Pride[I hev no pride until I'm proud of myself] + Envy[Compete against myself, I'm in a race of my own] + Gluttony[Put my cash at home] + Wrath[Ignorance is Bliss] + Greed[Be contented] + Sloth[Stop being lazy, work on it] + Lust[Get rid of that temptation or whatever yearning I hev]...
+Stand up STRAIGHT, do not HUNCH[Remind me anyone? Seems to 4get abt it evry sec]...
+Play[exercise] hard, study[live] smart...
+Do not THINK[it doesn't fix anythg, it doesn't change anythg, so stop THINKING, juz REMEMBER, and do what I shud be doing]...

+List down the thgs I bought whenever I bought a thing, regardless of what it is...



Part II[Daily]...

+Be in bed by 1am...

+Wake up at 6am[skuldays]/9am[weekends]

+1 hour series a day/2 hour show for the weekends...

+Internet access[half hour per day, only for searching information, and blog when I rly hev sth 2 say/2 hours max on the weekends]...

+Novel[1 hour min/2 hours max per week]...

+1 maths reference weekdays/2 maths references weekends...

+1 other sub min daily/2 other sub min weekends...

+Hp - reply when important, leave it if not...

+Make up my bed when I wake up[yea well]...

+Wash whatever plates in the sink[I know, I know]...

+Drink at least 4 cups of water at home[can't do so in skul, toilet stinks, lol]...

+Eat at least a fruit per day[except when there's none 2 eat]...

+Switch off the fan n lights whenever no one's around that area...



+Part III[Skul]...

+Stop dreaming...

+Keep my mouth shut at all times except necessary...

+Ask n Answer in English, English, English...

+Prepare bfor being questioned[it helps that tcher do not get impatience wif me, what can I say, I'm pretty slow]...

+Finish my hmwrk in skul asap, so that I'll hev more time 2 study at home...

+Do not write craps in class, no time 4 that....

+Note book should only be scribbled wif study notes[or letting go of feelings]...

+Jot down thgs 2 remember for each lesson...

+Focus only on hmwrk in skul, n study when there's none...

+Stay in class, n dun wonder around...

+Do whatever tchers says, dun even talk about it...

+Do not question, only answer...


+Hmm, now what else, well, I guess that's all 4 now, will edit it when sth else cums out, I guess ther is a lot 2 work on 4 me 2 be a better person...

+Any rules that is broken, I shall pay for it[literally], and by means of RM1 per rule broken, meaning everytime I breaks a rule, my RM1 shall go into my coin bank, and I will keep it inside until the end of the YEAR, yea, until 2010, let's see if I manage to stay below RM100...hehe...well, crossing my fingers, hopefully, I can manage...

"Things will only keeps getting better, if only we're willing to work for it..."