Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

+PD Trip...

+Juz came bak from Pd[Port Dickson]...
+Stayed ther one night at my uncle's house...
+The rest of them was staying at Tanjung Tuan apartment...
+Well, honestly, I dun rly like strolling along the beach...
+It makes me think, n when I do, it's no good...
+Kinda givs me a sad feeling...
+Lonely, forgotten...
+I hate those feelings...
+It juz feels like I wan sum1 2 be bside me...
+But juz quietly, no need 4 words...
+Juz their companion...
+That's how it feels...
+To want 2 be alone, yet wanting sum1 ther at the same time...

+Played badminton at the club house, hev no idea how long since I did...
+Then I played wif the basketball, n ok, I duno how 2 jump...=P
+Haha, I guess sumtimes, it isn't wrong making fun of myself...
+Evryone seems 2 enjoy it...
+Was juz playing wif my lil cousin, n her cousin...
+Hehe...juz needed 2 let go, I guess perhaps, it's a good way 2 do so...
+N a healthy one 2...
+Hmm, well, it makes me thk of my priorities as well...
+Sitting alone at d outside, feeling the sea breeze n the strong wind...
+I guess my 366 days for the coming year means refraining myself from hevin freedom...
+I nid 2 stay focus next year, I juz can't afford 2 lost it now...
+I hev 2 end it, n free myself...
+Or else I'll alwiz live in shadows...
+I nid 2 blv I can...
+I muz trust I can...
+I muz not let those negative thoughts affect me...
+I only hev one priority, and only one...
+Stay in the RACE...
+Thou who finishes the race is no coward, thou who stop halfway is a loser...

+I can't thk anymore, there's no time 4 me 2 think...
+It's killing me, it feels like I'm in prison...
+And ther's 1 year, 1 year bfor I'm set free...
+Still, ther's nth worse than the night, when I'll crawl up in bed, refusing 2 slp...
+It saddens me, but that's wot I do...
+No matter how I try 2 divert n change my thinking...
+Sumhow rather ther r still moments when I would want 2 break down...
+Juz let it all out n cry...
+But I don't, I'm not suppose 2, this is the time when I ought 2 be strong...
+I nid 2 survive next year, n for years 2 cum...
+Time is fast, but slow enuf 4 us 2 feel evry bit of suffering in it...
+Yet nvr 2 slow 2 feel a sec of happiness...
+If only we could feel equally 2 both feelings, then the world is beyond perfection...

"Perfection doesn't exist when flaws are what makes us individuals..."

2 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears. Just like life, there must be rainy days before you can have rainbows. Wish you all the best ahead. :)

  2. Sicreci says:

    +Hmm, thx, but may I noe who is this?