Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

+New Hair Cut...

+Hello there...xD









+What can I say? I was BORED...lol...hehe...now it's one short one long, 2 bad d other end not that long, or else it'll be nicer, thg is my hair curves out when it gets too long, so hev 2 chop it off...T.T...nvm, next time I'll make sure it's sliding down my neck like a snake...=P

+N yea, ppl probably thinks I've got a bad hair day or sth, wot the heck, couldn't care less, n my sis thinks it's weird, ok, they aren't the only ones, hehe...but darn rite, weird is my signature, seems 2 be that way wif evryone else around..

+I'm juz tired of being ordinary, juz feel like doing sth ordinary ppl seems 2 afraid of doing so, yea, that's rite, I'm juz BORED...=P

"To be the same as everyone else, or to take the risk and be the odd one out... I, choose the latter..."