Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

+It's Just Not The Way Life Should Be...

+How I wish it could be as simple as the way u put it...
+That it's enuf that u like me, that u could even ask me 2 be ur gf...
+Whether ur 2 lonely or juz nid sum companion...
+It sounded so ez when u say those words...
+I know ur right, but I dun thk I'm wrong either...
+One can nvr love another without being 2gether, I get it bfor, but then I bump into sth hard, now, I get it even more, n I trust myself not 2 repeat dat mistake again, nvr ever...
+I juz dun thk it's suffice anymore, even if u like me, even if I like u, and both of us, our like is juz the kind of crush u had when ur little n not more than that, a tiny little crush, that u'll get over wif the next day, that's how I am, that's who I am...
+I will thk of u the days when we grow closer, but then wot happens afterwards? I'll juz 4get about it, n move on wif my life, u hev urs, I hev mine, we live in 2 worlds apart...
+I rly can't explain the feeling anymore, it all seems blurry in my life...
+I get touched easily, cries listening 2 songs, like anyone that pays attention 2 me, that's who I am, that's who I'll always be...
+Perhaps ur nt playing wif me, but ur nt 2 serious 2 the state that u would be jealous of the way I threat evry guys around...
+I dunwan a beginning that doesn't hev an ending...
+That's the reason y I dun watch spirited shows anymore, it nvr ends, the ghost, it can nvr die, it's already dead...
+If I could, I would, in the state where I simply feel lonely, n needed sum1 by my side, n knew dat u'll be ther, but I wouldn't, not when I know in my heart, it's only temporary, juz like alchohol, ppl drks it sumtimes juz 2 4get about their problems 4 a moment, but it nvr solves those problems, it only weakens our heart, it's the same thg wif life, we can't b wif sum1 juz bcoz we can, but oni bcoz we want 2, n want wif our whole heart...
+I'm not that good of a girl, I noe wot other ppl thinks of me, sumtimes it hurts, but other times, I couldn't care less...
+But one thg 4 sure, I'm nt a play girl, even if I could be, it's juz not who u'll find me as...


"Love doesn't come before two souls join into one, but then again, why risk the hand you take in exchange for something that might never come true..."

One Response so far.

  1. AnGeLa says:

    ++ happinness doesn't come to those who give up on it...