Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

+Is It Me? Or Is It You?

+Do I not click wif u, or is it u that doesn't comprehend me? I nid 2 noe that I'm not alone, every now n then, I nid 2 let sum1 noe they r not alone every now n then...it matters rly, even the slightest action, could affect sum1 u care 4 dearly...no one is 2 be left alone...when u do, look around u, n c others by urside, perhaps, they do not understand u, perhaps, u do not sit around n talk, but perhaps, they too, are the ppl that will be around 2 listen 2 u instead...

+I used 2 fear the life of being alone, solitary haunts my days in the past, it upsets me that nobody is around whenever I needed them, it even upsets me that at night I cry myself 2 slp...But, not anymore, not when the darkness has fade into the brightness, it shines every now n then, even when it rains, even when it pours, even when the clouds, cover up the sun, there's still a glimpse of light that will nvr fade, I noe ther are those who cares, n if ur not the one, there'll be others who care...

+Now I juz luv being who I am, wot I am, I am afterall, juz a human, I'm not gonna plz anyone, I'm not gonna let anyone brg me down 4 who I am, I luv the freedom, n u, do not let me go, I nvr held on 2 tight 2 begin wif, I'm juz a lil girl playing wif the kite, n perhaps when the wind is strong enuf, I'll let go of the string, n let it strode wif the wind...
"I don't mind being alone, but knowing that sum1 cares, it's comforting 2 noe that sum1 will be ther 2 catch me when I fall..."

One Response so far.

  1. AnGeLa says:

    + at least i'm around with you no matter what kay?? :)