Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

+Temptation...

+Hmm...
+Went shopping again...
+Perhaps I should refrain myself from going shopping at all...
+The temptation, it's juz so hard 2 resist...
+It seems when I see nice things, I juz want it so badly...
+But sometimes, after I get hold of it, I'll regret shortly after...
+Maybe there is a part of us that is a shopaholic, it all depends on us 2 take charge...
+I manage 2 cut down on my phone bills, I ought 2 be able to do so 4 my spending 2...
+After skul's reopen, I'm gonna work less hours...
+And I probably should start saving 2...
+Got to fight the urge 2 buy things...
+N the best way 2 not buy thgs is...
+Stay away from things that are hard 2 resist...
+As in 4 me, it'll be thgs like animes, cds, clothes, watches esp...etc...
+I ought 2 start putting my head straight...
+There's only less than 28 hours left before it's the new year...
+There ought 2 be a new resolution, and seriously, I need 2 start saving...
+Darn it...

"Times when the temptations are too strong for you to resist, say NO in your head countless times until you stop having the urge..."[It works, only thing is I need to get my head 2 say YES to No, instead of NO to No...]