Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

My:Name:Is:Khan


Khan was a man with special challenges. He believed that if you do good deeds. Good things will happen. Until the day that changed everything. 
This is his journey.

We are stronger than our fears.
Greater than our limits.
More than just a name.
My name is Khan, and I'm not a terrorist.

More on the movie here: Ink-piration

Below are excerpts from a India-West interview with Shahrukh Khan. SRK talks about the controversies that continue to surround him, his chemistry with Kajol, his next My Name Is Khan and all his upcoming films.

SRK refuses to let controversies rule his life
I think it’s unimportant. I don’t want to waste time from things I like to do, like making movies or having intelligent conversations with intelligent people. Watch a movie. Work on my laptop. Spend some time with my children. Think of a script and do what I do best..
I don’t know why they do what they do. I do it because I’m moving on to do some other project that needs to be released. You don’t like ‘Barber’? Take it out. If I walk out of here and there are 500 people standing there, and I turn around and some girl says, ‘You hurt me,’ I won’t ask her why. I won’t ask her how. I won’t say, ‘What the hell are you saying?’ I will just say, ‘I’m sorry if I’ve hurt you. I don’t know how, but I’m sorry.’ And I’ll move onBecause whenever people say, ‘I love you,’ I don’t ask them why. I just say, Thank you very much. So I have neither the right, nor the time, nor the inclination, to sit down. As a matter of fact, to sit down and explain your point of view to a lot of people I find it boring. I’m unsocial when it comes to wanting to explain things that are unimportant.”

On the media and Michael Jackson
Those days are gone when you read the newspaper and believed everything you read in it. I don’t hold it against anyone. You guys [the media] are now like UPS, like Fedex. You have to get it in time. The line between entertainment and news is completely obliterated. When I see the unfortunate coverage of Michael Jackson, I want to see it too. The funny part is, I’m a party to it. I want to see as much of it as possible, right or wrong. So I’m as much to blame. That’s how the world is now. I feel when all this is happening, it’s all fun. Let it go on. I need to do the things which are not fun, which are more important. It’s never that I’ve backed out. If people think ‘He got scared,’ good enough. These days when I meet people I think instead of saying ‘Hello’ I should say, I’m sorry.

PS: I guess enough has been said. And it makes me want to Live on regardless of the Purpose of my life that I may not discover right away. Next poem coming up. Perhaps now I'll find the inspiration.
Salute. Sabbe sattā sukhi hontu. [May all beings be well and happy.]
I Pray: That Peace be with you.