Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

It:Starts:From:Me

Dear Diary,

The sky is shadowy, looks like it's gonna rain.
My mind is like an empty sheet of paper,
With words scattered around without order,
I try to put it all together,
Write it down here.


I despise myself some days,
I just wanted out,
Don't want anyone to come near me,
Don't want anyone to bug me,
I wish I could just tell them
"Silence!",
Even when they did nothing wrong,
After all, if there's anything they did,
Is that they cared for me.

Those words just keep repeating it my mind,
"Shudup!", "Go away!", "Whatever!", "Blah blah blah~", "As if I care!". Etc.
I just want to be left alone,
I hate to be told what I thought isn't right,
Even when there's no right or wrong in my dictionary,
The universe is simply full of multiple choices.

I don't know enough to insist anything is
True,
I simply say it is for that's what I
Believe,
I don't know enough to say that's not true,
I simply feel that way because that's what I thought.

There are just so many Possibilities that I can choose from,
I can choose to be nice, or I can choose to ignore,
It all starts from me, it starts from within.

And as the Grey clouds go away, there's always the Rainbow to watch out for.

Like Stefan said...We choose our own Path, our Values and our Actions, they Define who we are.

And yet I find myself opting to be the "Couldn't be bothered" girl, instead of "Brighten up your day" girl. I tell my sis that if you want people to treat you with Respect, you ought to treat people with Respect first. But here I am unheeded to my own advice. As I say, it's easy to give advice, not easy to practice it on your own. Words. Easier said than done.

A Greeting made a difference. A Smile made a difference. Some of the days when I was in school, I go to school reminding myself to Smile and Greet. A simple Good Morning is all it takes to lift a Smile on another's face. One second of Happiness, that's all you need to boost some Energy.

Whenever I'm High, people tend to tease me that I must have forgotten my Medicines. I don't mind that, it's the only time I felt in Cloud Nine without feeling Guilty about it. Call me Crazy of anything. That's when the Sad Emotions don't get to me. Even just for a Second, a Minute, or an Hour[Well, it usually doesn't last that long]

Quote: I don't try Hard to be Happy, because Happiness isn't attained through Pretense. I only try to Feel Happy, by being Grateful of Everything that's Happening in my life.

PS: If I'm being Unkind to you. Please leave me alone and let me feel Remorse for my own Actions. I'm still not cut out to be the Goody Good Girl. Pardon me for that. Adios mi Amigo. Have a nice day! Yoi Ichinichi o!

One Response so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    +xian glad that jane dint ask xian shut up..bt xian feel so sorry tat cant reply jane on time for tis few days..anyway,jz wana say.....

    +hmm..better not write at here..secret..haha..