Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

Daijobu:Dakara

Hehe, so funny, what's so funny? Well, watching Down With Love on TV, eventhou I've already downloaded it all, that is by the request of my jie jie, she luv that show.

I oni luv the certain characters. Jerry Yan & Ella is really funny, haha. My sis says Jerry's one of the few guys she thinks is handsome for taiwanese.

Haha, well, the rest she say handsome is the one she watch before, 桃花小妹, that show rly byk handsem de...kaka...xD

Ella can rly act younger than her character. And I rather watch her than Rainie anytime, stil duno y guys like watching that kind of CUTE girl. Lol. Me luv Jerry the most too out of the four F4 guys~Muahaha...

Went to Aeon again today, accompany my sis. And go get sth the lil pig apparently didn't buy yesterday. That I hev 2 use my own money..geram.><". Suak, bo pian le.

Hmm, wanna go watch the Kidnapper & Robin Hood. Waiting 4 green light...sien~

My stomach still dun feel well...N 4 those who sms me but I didn't reply, sorry about that. Not in the mood 2 sms.

Take care.