Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

Guilt:Trip

Eek, forgot to buy sth 4 sum1 again.
Gosh, it's always like that, I remember I forgot sth, juz cudn't remember wot izit...><"
Cum bak baru ingat...aikz..
Dah la, next time keluar baru pi beli...

Ah, wher did I go? Went to MP DP lor..
Jie2 mau pi...
Wot did I bought?

List:
Eye Mo          : RM  6
Nail Polish      : RM  6
Tooth Brush   : RM  4
Ice Cream      : RM  5
Watch            : RM30
San Shu Gong: RM  9
Total amount spent: RM80...@.@

Wah, didn't realize that...well, at least I got my watch...hee, still nid 2 get another watch thou. Y?
Bcoz the one I bought too formal oleli...clash wif all my casual wear...lol...

1 more week to go: Left RM20 to spent...><...wanna go watch movie nia...2 movies...cukup je...><"...

Hmm, or wait June baru pi la...wednesday cheaper..haha...xD

Went to makan Sushi King lagi...coz Jie Jie wan eat...2day x order sushi...I eat sushi sampai sien ad...haha...xD...
So order nasi makan...piri2 chicken~
Heh, so full...
Hmm, feel like slping, it's a nice weather, okla...watch my show kejap then wan go nap le...hehe...

Fren ajak me keluar malam nanti pergi yamcha. For sum reason I dun rly feel like going...evrytime go out wif that group I dun even noe wot 2 say anymore. 2 much gossips involved...><"

Laz nite lagi cham, eventhou I dun mind goin out wif that group, my primary skul frenz...due 2 sum reason, my heart wasn't at the table, which rly sux, when they say sth n laugh I juz play along, even thou I wasn't rly feeling that way...oh gosh...y oh y...I am such a...sigh~