Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

What:A:Day

It's 1.30am in the middle of the night~!!
And huh. Reminds me of my fav song again. Haha.

It's a quarter after one, I'm all alone and I need you now.
Said I wouldn't call but I lost all control and I need you now.
And I don't know how I can do without, I just need you now.

Early morning got Ko-K.
Go Padang and 晒太阳。
Seriously. 2 Hours walk around there.
Ever since I cum here my skin ad 2 tone ad. Zzz.
X kisah la.
Ever since I cum here there's so many things that I learn nt 2 kisah ad.
Starting from my imej. Haha. xD

After MMP, semua dah x peduli.
I dun even care if my hair is a mess or unkempt.
Otherwise ofcoz I'll try 2 keep it neat as possible la. Haha. xD

Oh, after that afternoon got KCC activity at Kolej.
KCC stands for Kajai Chinese Club.
Yea, still coughing and stomach still as usual, throwing tantrums. Lol.
So was like, running here and there.
Playing with water and rice???
While I'm not in my best state.
Hope I'll recover soon.
It's been like what?
A month already? Heh.

Oh and seriously. 我不喜欢做那个不合作的人。
可是很多时候我变成那个没办法配合的人。
How 2 say ar? It's like I'm not able 2 do the best all the time.
I'm just not up to the game in some ways.
As in don't have the spirit or will to go with it.
Hard to explain, that's the best I can do. =.=

Ok, after that balik mandi, Cuci baju.
Thought of washing it the next morning.
But since I still had the energy, might as well do it 2day.
I rly sot de.
My fren say that I am all the time oso. Haha. xD
When the rest is slping as in right now.
Here I am blogging and chatting sumore. Lol.

It's weird no? I seem to have more energy whenever I had to exert more energy than I used to.
It's 2.22am as I write this btw. =P
What else ya? Oh. Then at night we have BBQ session.
I dun rly like BBQ actually.
But haha. Hmm.
那烧鸡很好吃。 =P
And huh. Wot else yea?

At night got another game session sumore.
Ask us go look for Ghouls. ><"
Not real one ofcoz.
But scary..zzz..
我是胆小鬼啊。
我承认啊。嘻嘻。=P

I also duno la.
It's like a reflex reaction.
I just wouldn't look at ppl dressed up like that.
But after awhile I'll juz look them straight in the eye n feel nth. Lol.
After AWHILE. Haha.

Eh well. My dad has been trying to plant this idea in my head.
That there's the unseen beings everywhere.
You don't disturb them, they don't disturb you.
That as much as we are afraid of them, they are afraid of you.
I'm the scary cat in my house anyway.
Even thou the thgs I'm afraid of are stuff ppl usually aren't.
As in sleeky slimy creatures like lizards.
Rather, I find it odd that ppl r afraid of insects like beetle and stuff.
So yea, everyone hev their own fears.
I don't think anybody is born fearless.
It's just that some of us overcome the fear in a better way.

So hmm, I guess that's it for today's post.
Gonna go Times Square with a girlfriend.
Most probably there la. Hehe.
陪她走街,顺便stock up on my M&M's. =P

*Note to Self: Continue kaji my lyrics and work on my Social Science Studies blog.

-lilrig-