Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

Insufficient:Energy

Fuh, so slpy, n tired. I juz wanna fall aslp rite now.
But it's so EARLY. It's nt even 9pm yet.
If I'm gonna slp now, I'll end up getting up early.
So no point slping now. Heh.
Duno wot 2 do,
Feel like reading the novels.
But then my eyes feel so heavy I thk I'll fall aslp reading it.

Tired, slpy, been feeling like this whole day, din get the chance 2 snooze oso.
Zzz...mayb I'll go 2 bed an hour or 2 later.
Before 12 for sure.
Listening to songs. Currently in love with

王力宏-你不知道的事
恋爱通告主题曲,maybe I'll go watch it. Haha.xD 
蝴蝶擦几次眼睛 才学会飞行 
夜空洒满了星星 但几颗会落地 

我飞行 当你坠落之际 
很靠近 还听见呼吸 
对不起 我却没捉紧你 

Think I got it from my roommate. Lol.
An avid Lee Hom fan.
Even our room has his Poster. Haha.
I don't usually listen to his songs.
But I LOVE this song. ^^

So yea, go listen 2 it. =)

-lilrig-