Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

Poor|Tokki

Crap. Spent RM200 today. Yes. U din c wrong.
On wot?! That's 4 me 2 noe. Not telling. =|

Neway, goin bak Melaka tomorrow morning~
Duno wot kind of feeling these days I'm having.
Feel like staying at Melaka je.
But, but...
Stay at UKM pun baik jugak...
But, but, still nid 2 cum home ma...

Aiyo. Nvm. Next week Raya holiday~
Can rest as much as I want at home.
After that no play2 ad.

Speaking of which, went to watch PCK d other day.
Bcoz there's no any other show I wanted to watch.
Except for Step Up 3D ofcoz, but that 1 expensive ma.
I ad Pokai ad I tell u.
Cum bak Melaka one time can go bankrupt.

Anyway, goin yamcha in awhile, so tata now. ^^

-lilrig-