Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

Sick|Season

Ok, so it's 6.15am in the morning, and I got jolted awake.
Not that I wanted to wake up at that time.
My alarm would only go off at 8.30am.
I was having a very bad cough that I keep coughing non-stop at that time.
Went to the wash room for awhile then came back and try to get some sleep.
No can do, still coughing so hard my chest hurts.
Gosh, didn't really have fever this morning.
But for some reason I kept sweating even thou it's not hot.
My body isn't really that warm, but I feel really hot.
Turning here and there I have to sleep back,
It's too early in the morning,
Then maybe I'll feel better when I'm awake.

Eh well, woke up at 8.30am as I said.
The cough isn't that bad anymore,
Here's the thing, the flu came back,
And I was having this terrible headache.
Gosh, but I still had to get up and bath.
So it's decided,
That I'm really unfit to go to class today,
Moreover to do the 1-Min-Speech.
Everytime I'm sick my mind just go blank.
So everytime I go to class in this state of mind,
I can't even absorb more than 50% of what's been taught.
Not more, probably juz absorb 10% oni. Lol.

Just took my medicine,
Stated there will cause drowsiness,
But not feeling it,
Perhaps because I slept too much ad,
Not really, 8 hours is the average sleeping time,
But then my mum always say go take a nap after taking meds,
Then you'll feel refresh when you wake up,
So I probably should go and sleep.

Can't remember what I have to do.
I do remember I have a slide to prepare,
Goin bak Melaka tomorrow Night after all.
Hope I get better soon.
And you too, Mr.Onion.
Someone's having it worse than me apparently.
Take care.^^

Oh yea, I forgot to mentioned, went to Pusa and hev my breakfast just now,
I really dun like 2 c all those PAP[Pesta Angpau] and PT[Pesta Tanglung] punya org, tried 2 avoid them as much as I could,
Damn, today is so my lucky day, got approach by a PAP guy after all. ><"
I duno how 2 reject his kind of ppl.
I'm a sucker for that,
But 1 thg 4 sure is,
No matter what u say, or blah blah blah,
Okay, I'll listen 2 u, but no I still won't change my mind.
So sorry lor.
Still, I did wrote my name down after all.
Just so he'll stop bugging me, heh.
But no worries. I'll go VANISH afterwards,
Won't go means won't go.><"
I mmg x suka join all these kind of thg,
Rly x senang, kept saying I'm sum1 who cud lead,
Puhlease la, when I'm in primary until secondary,
I purposely choose inactive clubs,
Go to Ko-K just for the marks,
And for these clubs,
You can easily be AJK and get marks,
And that's all u nid,
Instead of fighting for a position if u get in active clubs.
I dun consider myself as Passive anymore,
Surely there are benefits of joining this kind of activities,
But I don't intend to be Active that much.
So it doesn't really matter, bcoz I dun giv a damn.
So yea. That's all for my story today.

-lilrig-

One Response so far.

  1. take care of urself..tokki~