Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

Dinner|Time

Munch munch, eating my dinner for the day, got ayam, got nugget, go sayur. Ofcoz got nasi la. Haha.

Typing while I'm eating, not healthy, ahem, kanak2 diminta jgn belajar k. Haha. xD

Hmm, cum 2 thk of it, wot did I do 2day eh? Nth much, I did manage 2 update my BISS blog thou.
BISS stands for Bahasa Inggeris untuk Sains Sosial..Otherwise I'll just call it ESS. English for Social Science. Haha. xD

Ya, I've wanted 2 talk about sth for very long now.
From the 1st day I came here. There's like an OBVIOUS thing u'll notice.
That the 2nd year and 3rd year is like, r they rly 1 year older than us? Haha.
No offence, ahem.

It's a good thg actually, not a bad thg.
The 2nd year look so much mature, the 3rd year, not to say, even more la.
Then the masters students are all like, hmm, they look like working ppl, well, technically, they're suppose 2 be working ad, so it's fine.
I'm not the only one who thinks so anyway, most of the 1st year thinks so too. Hee.
So don't cum n knock my head k?=P

There's just such an obvious line between each year students.
It's like a totally different level compared to when we're in secondary schools, everyone just seems to be in sync with each other, or rather, everyone still have that same sort of mind set in some ways.
The teenagers, I'm still 19. Maybe that's y there's a different with the 20's. =
Eh well, gonna hit that in a month's time. Gonna say Bye2 2 my 1+ n Hi2 to my 2+, heh.

Okla, nasi pun dah makan abis, stop for now, going for Aiesec gathering later[partly 2 say that I did went 2 my sis, =P]...hmm, juz 2 c c, hehe..^^

-lilrig-