Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

Thoughts|Sharing

Task to complete today:
Do C.A Hmwrk. Which I hev no idea wot izit about...zzz..

Hmm, well, let's talk about yesterday's Aiesec's meeting 1st shall we?
1st off, the moment I entered the room, was like, hmm, this is so...so...
How do I put it? It's like I just found myself in a Different Dimension.
Well, that's Hyperbole, as in Exaggerating, just feels like I'm in a different Space.
 xD

The 2nd thing I notice is that, hey, there's two Barbie-Like Ang Moh Girls.
They're Dutch btw. Then I was wondering, if the Dutch guys look like Ken too. Haha. xD
Anyway. Westerners really look much mature compared to us, even thou we're of the same age?
Yea, I thought they was like 3 or 5 years older.
But hmm, Malaysian guys stand very little chance la. Since the height wud be a pro.
Unless ur aprrox 180cm. =P
They're the ambassadors from Netherlands anyway, where Holland is situated.
3rd thing is I've been trying to distinguish which is Malaysians which is not.
Well, still not good at differentiating other than their dressing.
Even some of the Malaysians doesn't look Malaysians, which is another thing. Hee.

4thly the slides they show are really meaningful, I mean there's always a different world on the different parts of EARTH.
Many people just don't see that, or rather, doesn't even REALIZE it exist.
It's really amazing that it reminds me of the Quote: Even Weak Men when United are Powerful.-Johan Schiller. Don't have to google it, it's a translation from whatever language he used.

And what else, oh yea, there was a video where the guy was eating a raw chick egg, as in the chick that hasn't fully develop, inside the egg shell. It's call Balut btw, a Phillipines delicacy perhaps? 
Anyway, this brings us to the Question, even thou I'm one of those who was like "eww" watching that video, but then again, what DIFFERENCE does eating a new born and an old breed really?
[I'm sure many will argue because they wasn't given a chance to see the world, but then again, seriously?]
As to put it, what's the DIFFERENCE between Killing a baby or Killing a grown up man?
Both are still crimes, both are still sins. There's just Prejudice everywhere we live in this world.
Even towards the animals. Why don't we eat Rabbits? Because they are CUTE. Even thou there are few who does so.
Technically we're being Biased all the time.
There's never a Definite line to what is Right and what is Wrong?

To me, you simply act according to your Conscience, for after all, what goes around comes around, and it simply goes back to your KARMA. =P

-lilrig-