Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

Tired:Tokki

Today very tired.
Don't know why.
Slept more than 10 hours ad.
It's funny rite?
I'm more energetic when I sleep less.
Now I don't have the energy to really do anything.
My stomach isn't well again.
God knows why again.

Neway, my sis n her bf came and brought me for dinner just now.
Just want to escape whenever I got the chance.
Going bak Melaka this fri, most probably by bus.
Coz Sat no ko k and there's these konvo thg goin on.
Stay here nth 2 do oso.
N I miss my mum's cooking.
I wanna eat Pong Teh leh~~!!!
Hmm, wanna brg my printer up je la.
I havent rly printed anythg yet.
Shud say I havent rly go look through all my stuff yet. 
Lol.
So yea~

Stocked up on my M&M's Minis btw. So HAPPY~
Haha, the mini's more expensive lor.
But I like the mini one more...=P

And huh, wot else ar?
Assignments, Presentation, all next week de.
So balik rumah je kena complete it lor.
Okla, guess that's all,
Juz finish drinking my oats.
Dun feel like slpin yet.
But my stomach is rly upset.
So I'll juz go lay down on the bed for the moment.

-lilrig-