Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

Times|Square

Pi Times Square for the 2nd time. Hee.
Pi tgk wayang. "Love in Disguise" by Wang Lee Hom.
I didn't expect much from it actually, since well, I didn't really liked his acting in his previous movie, which is Little Big Soldier, where he acted along side Jackie Chan.
But he sure has improved a lot after that.
That I find much better than Jay Chou.
Jay's Secret was nice. But his acting really do sux lor.
Jay alwiz acted as Himself, that you can't seem to picture him as the character other than Himself.

I didn't expected much for many reasons.
One is because it's a CHINA Production, I dun fancy China movies or shows.
Another is that it's his 1st being a Director and Actor.
Well, when you didn't expect much, you'll enjoy the movie even more.
I personally find it really enjoyable throughout the movie.
Was kinda laughing all the way until it reach the climax.
Which is misunderstanding between the girl and boy n so on.

And I like the songs, the music, the melodies.
It simply melts your heart. 
Personally, I'm quite a fan of chinese intrumentals orchestra.
Not all ofcoz, I like listening to Er Hu, Gu Zheng and etc.
My fav wud be the 12 Girls Band[女子十二乐坊] thou.
More modernize version of the classical instruments ofcoz. =)
So it's really nice as he sang in his song, chinked out version where he fuses both elements.
Quite an experiment, but it sounded catchy to me. ^^

Anyway, here's the spoiler.
My roommate hated the ENDING. Anti the Girl a lot now.
Don't even want to see Pictures of them together.
Haha, because I was like, hey, have you seen these?
She's like, oh gosh, I don't wanna see. xD
It's a photo shoot they took together for a magazine anyway, don't they just look cute 2gether? =P

Here's some stills from the movie. Seriously worth watching. Well, just don't watch it alone ok? =P

Things to DO and NOT DO today.
Do:
1#Study PPBL Notes.
2#Study PPBL Text.

Do Not: [As of 12pm-12am today]
1#Go FB.
2#Blog.

One Response so far.

  1. ya..Secret was awesome..but jay chou acting has always been wooden..though he makes a good director..