Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

+Truth In Your Eyes[真实]...


+I won't deny that there's still doubts in my mind, and I thk that u shud noe, that I do trust u, yet at the same time, I can't help but fear if this is rly happening? Juz like wot u said yesterday, is this 4 real? We were merely strangers juz less than a couple of weeks ago...

+Another thg I won't deny is that my feelings for you is real, that it makes me worry even more, perhaps I won't thk as much anymore when we come face to face with each other...

+Even if this is all but a beautiful lie, I won't regret any decisions I'm gonna make, bcoz my heart, it nvr does go wrong, even if in the end thgs might not turn out 2 be the way we want it to...

"I just need to look into your eyes, to know that this is true, and I will show you the same, the truth beneath my eyes..."

P.S.: Follow up poem + Catch Me As I Fall...

XOXO, JANE...<3

2 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    如果jane真的想跟着自己的感觉,相信自己的感觉,来接受接下来所有发生的事,贤还是会那么支持的,大不了伤心的时候,贤来安慰jane咯..贤有时候真的想太多了吧,因为贤不愿受到伤害,所以贤刚开始也是以这一点想jane想清楚而以,但贤发现不一定想清楚就不会受到伤害,只是会减低伤害,所以jane想放手敢敢去接受新的感情,贤还是支持的,但jane就得做好心理准备,贤也会随时做你的听众,做你的哭泣对象咯..贤最近可能会比较忙,因为考试快到了,有很多不甘心,因为很多朋友,只在考试前一两天读书,成绩却比贤好许多,贤不想输给他们,jane也帮贤祈祷吧!!

  2. Sicreci says:

    +Yup, I noe, hehe, listen 2 ur heart~ when it's calling 4 u~ thx xian, me oso wan aja2 ad...so xian oso gambateh lor!! =)