Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

+Happiness Infection[快乐是传染的]...

+Lee Wen & Hao Yang...cute leh...=P

+Went out wif Makko, Ko Chor Seng & Lee Wen 2 MBMB, the fountain site. Brought Hao Yang ther, he is as active as usual, running here n ther, n gosh, does he nvr grew tired...

+Then I went 2 JJ's McD wif Wen, get sum Ice-cream n walk bak ther, giv him eat, let him run, giv him drk, later, KCS tired ad, haha, Yang2's father lor, so he very stress ad, so we balik rumah lor, bcoz his son nvr know how 2 stop running de...haha...

+That's y few of us is alwiz tagging along, then each can take turns chasing him, up & down n evrywhere..kaka...such an active boy, n how old is him again, hmm, shud be around 3, hee...dun remember, about that la, but he's very petite, so small size...so kyutt...kawaii desu neh..=)

+N I'm tired, juz din wan 2 stay at home during the weekends, I rly hate staying at home these days, juz makes me feel empty inside, somehow rather, was moody juz now, wrote a poem, thankfully ther's sum1 2 snap me out of my reverie, n get bak my senses, thou he's nt rly a fren that, how do u put it? That will care 4 u as much as u care 4 him, but he is sum1 that will be ther 4 u whenever u need him, so I'm thankful 4 that, though evryone thks he's simply a casanova, kaka, but act, I find him a very good listener & advisor, alwiz felt better after chatting wif him, perhaps bcoz he doesn't thk much at all, alwiz as carefree, alwiz as jovial...wish I cud do d same...^^...Happiness is infections...

+Thk I'll slp now, exhausted, gear up 2moro...

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light..." -Plato. 

P.S.: Here's the poem I wrote today, Perfect Stranger

"Every now & then, you meet a stranger, that either enter your life or leave it then..."

XOXO, JANE...<3