Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

+The Golden Age...=)

+Happy Birthday Mum, ur officially a Pentagenarian, =)

+No idea wot 2 say, thought I wanted 2 wish u at midnight act, but then u fall aslp...

+Then I thought I'll give you a hug in the morning, but then I woke up late, that you hev 2 rush me 2 skul...hehe...=p

+Paiseh paiseh, so I juz wished u a hepi bday, u seem surprise thou, hehe, which hmm, I wonder, usually, I dun say it, the 2 simple words, I hev no idea y, dun say it 2 my sis, or my parents, but I guess I ought 2 change my habit of not saying it, at d strike of midnight, ur bday wud hev passed, but then, it's d 2 turtle & tortoise's bday, hehe...小乌龟, 大乌龟[海龟]...miss u both, act ar, I hev a confession 2 make, I kip thinking it's 24th instead of 23rd, eventhou it's juz 1 day after my mum's bday, n haha, I juz realize that my mum's bday falls on Earth Day, n she says her bday is ez 2 remember, bcoz y? 2+2=4...heh, din notice that..=P

+Hmm, well2, bought a tiramisu cake, which doesn't rly taste like tiramisu, hehe, but I guess it's alrite, coz, honestly, I'm nt rly crazy wif tiramisu, it's ok ok 2 me, so yea, then I upgraded the cake, into "Strawberry Tiramisu"...hee...still got a box of strawberries left in the fridge, so I juz cut it into half, n added it 2 the sides n the top...yummy yummy~nvr rly tried fresh blueberries, perhaps I'll buy it next time, or mayb black berries, hehe...

+Well, okla, stop here, thk I'll lay on the bed until 12am now, then wan slp ad, so tired...zzz...nite2, slp tight...

"Time & time again I fall, but you were always there, & I know you'll always be, holding onto me, never letting me down, no matter where or when, you're just like a tattoo carved into my heart, that I simply can't live without..."

XOXO, JANE...<3