Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

+Heart Within Love[愛在心里]...

+Love is beyond all words...

+The base of love is friendship[爱], the center of love is heart[愛]...that's wher it all begins...according 2 the chinese characters anyway, =)

+Read Galaxie about Natasha Richardson, act wept, I remember her as the actress of Parent Trap, it is indeed, a true loss to the media world, n the whole world mourns 4 her...

+Then, I wept again, this time, even more uncontrollable, was reading The Star 2 about Tee Hui Yi, u noe? The girl that went thru 2 heart transplants, it's been 18 months since her surgery, time flies doesn't it? I barely even realize, I duno y, when I wept, n stop, then I wept again, as I continue reading, the heart it hurts, n the tears juz kept flowing down, now u noe y I dun like reading newspaper? Yea, coz I cry reading it, duh...

+N there's one excerpt that caught my eyes, that the doctor told her parents, dun expect her 2 be the same, n true enuf, she has changed into a different person, she's more temperamental compared 2 bfor, well, I guess it's true wot they say, bcoz she bears the heart of another, she's act 2 person in one, the heart & the brain, I alwiz blv that the heart remembers better than the brain, so however u are, the heart will be like that, n when it's transferred, it stays that way...so it's rly scary in a way, knowing ur act no longer belongs 2 urself...well, but she sure is lucky 2 be able 2 live, life is a blessing...^^

"The heart is our soul, to lose our heart, is to lose our soul..."

XOXO, JANE...<3