Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

+Thx Rainbow...^^


Syarat2 menerima award ini :
> Pastikan jantina anda perempuan
> Copy badge sebagai award anda
> Nyatakan 7 sebab kenapa anda bangga menjadi perempuan.
> Passkan award ini kepada girlfriends anda.

+Simply beautiful...

1) Because we can cry when we want to, no need to hide the tears unlike guys that  will not cry infront of others, because of what?? There's nothing wrong 2 just break down and cry, it doesn't make you sissy, thou I do understand the reason they do not cry, what I want 2 say is that, it's OK 2 cry at times...if a guy ever cry because of me, I know, he is someone I shouldn't let go, but that depends rite, if I dun like him, I'll still let him go...=P 

2) Because we get to wear pretty dresses, put on pretty make-ups, hey, ther's nth wrong being vain, thou I stil insist that natural is beauty, but make-up is juz like accessories 2 me, as long as u dun thk of it as ur clothes then it's alrite, afterall, beauty lies in the eye of the beholder...=)

3) Because we have the priviledge to act kyut, kaka, and the pestering power that cums wif it, hehe...=P

4) Because most girls are sensitive and emotional, perhaps way 2 emotional at times, but, being a girl,  we understand better to others need...yea, when u put it that way, still, I noe I need 2 control my emotions, now I'll balance both my heart & head, coz my heart is 2 easily influenced...heh...darn it...

5) Because I dun hev 2 pay 4 a guy, n mostly they pay 4 me?? Haha, waliu, jk la, I'm not that kinda girl, I dun mind paying 4 a guy act, but, they will nvr let me anyway, so yea, still, I'll pay 4 my own unless they call me out n I no money la...*guilty*runs*hides...=P

6) Because I can keep long hair n need not tie it up, guys wif long hair tying up their hair? hmm, well, it's bad enuf if ur long hair looks like a girl, if u tie it up, err...it will totally looks like a girl, thk ther's few exceptional thou...ther alwiz is, isn't it?

7) Because I am born a girl, n proud of it...wot is EGO? is it so important that guys cannot put their face down at times? I noe, it doesn't matter 2 me, that's y I luv being a girl, even if we are considered "weak" at times, even when they say us "emo" at times, so wot? I am Jane, that's me...=)

P.S.: All comments are not directed to anywho in real life, and anything I say is not refered to all but some of all people, or perhaps most...=P...

Passing this award & tag to :
+Evry girl that is proud of herself...=)

"Being proud of yourself is the first step to happiness..."