Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

+Can You Feel Your Heart In Your Dream?[梦里感觉]...


+Had a dream laz nite, man, is that an odd dream...act dreamt of sum1 that I havent met 4 ages, how long is that? Let's c...it's been 2 years, n I dun thk I can recognise if I happen 2 bump into him, juz that, I wonder y I dreamt about him, n even weirder, when he's in my dream, but I dun get 2 c him, the kind wher a character is in the movie, that he is being brought up, but he nvr appears, yea, that kind...

+N hmm, who I dreamt of? I dreamt of his lil bro, which is even weirder, as far as I'm concern, he doesn't even hev one, duh, n it's rly funny, that's y I can remember it, though it's been a couple hours since I woke up, but then again, I remember his bro sitting right next to me, he was in a very serious mode, n if i'm not wrong, he was suppose 2 be 16...meaning 3 years younger than me, duno wot were we doin bfor, but I do remember him telling me wot afterwards, he asked me y din I answer his bro's call? Ever since I left, his bro has been trying 2 look me up, day & night he calls, then I told him, I nvr had a single call from his bro, n ask wot is he saying? He was skeptical & was still a face that isn't fond of me, yea, that kinda expression, he says his bro kept crying all d time, n so so, wth, then nvm, I ask him so how is he doing now? His answer rly bomb me man, he says,"He's married"...I was like, "Huh?"...at dis age?? Wot the??

+N the weird thg is that, in my dream, I was act hevin a crush on dis boy that obviously hev a bad impression of me, n dislikes me v much, mind u, in my dream, he doesn't even exist in real life, lol...that is d weird part, when u act feel sth in ur heart in ur dream...4got most of it ad, then I woke up I guess...zzz...weird...a younger boy har? I wonder if I'll ever fall 4 sum1 younger..kaka...dun mind act, y do most girls mind? The answer is obvious isn't it? They simply dun wanna look older than their guys, haha...

"True love knows no boundaries, no reasons, no doubts..."

XOXO, JANE...<3