Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

+Tagged by Cai Hong...=)

+Lotus: The Flower of Life...

Last phone call
+Dad...but if u mean a real convo, sure Xian wot..haha...

Last text msg
+Appreciation msg 2 a lil ghost...xD

Last time cried
+Cry 4 the right reasons? or cry 4 the wrong reasons? Or cry 4 no reasons? Let's c, I cried watching ugly betty on tuesday, Cried 4 the wrong reasons god noes how long, cried 4 the right reasons which is bcoz of myself, is a few weeks bak I thk...



HAVE YOU EVER??
Date someone twice
+Wot does that rly mean? Meaning I go out twice wif them but we're not a couple, no, it alwiz ends wif a single date, then we're PERFECT STRANGER, yea, I'm gud at that, so if u wan 2 break off a friendship, juz brg me on a date, LOL...

Been cheated
+Feel cheated? Yea, by those I cared for, n cherish, my frenz, n those that meant more than frenz at a time, but it doesn't matter now does it? They did not lie, simply bcoz believing itself is  to beLIEve in a lie...how many times I've been lied to, how many times I've lied myself, life like's this, it's made up of Lies & Truth, but rly, it's how u c it as...

Kiss someone and regretted it
+Nvr, coz I nvr did, haha, well, kisses on the cheeks yea, grandma, my parents, but lips, no, so I hev no idea...

Lost someone special
+I won't say lost. For I dun thk I did, for they simply are passerbys in my life, PERFECT STRANGER, that doesn't nid 2 be remembered, nor bid farewell wif, to those that come into my heart as they like, n go as they like, I wish u all the best, 2 not feel the same as I did...n I'm not even being sarcastic...


IN THE PAST MONTH
Fallen out of love
+Love? Infatuation perhaps, how can there be love when two souls aren't attached? You tell me, I know I wud nvr say the 3 letter words again, except 2 my dearest frenz & family, since it pretty much means nth 2 those that doesn't seem 2 hev a idea how my heart feels...

Laughed until you cried
+Hev I? Couldn't remember...

Met someone who change your life
+Every person that I bump into changes my life in a way that mayb juz the slightest, or mayb the lessons of my life that I wud nvr 4get...so thx 4 the memories, even if they're the ones that I try hard 2 4get...

Found out someone was talking about you
+No, but surely there are those that talks about me behind my bak, I dun mind act, as long as it doesn't affects my good name, but then again, anythg juz say directly 2 me, then I'll change, coz I alwiz do that, when I dislike sum1 doin sth, then I'll say it out, instead of keeping 2 myself, then they improves themselves, n I get happier...=)

How many people on your top friends do you know in real life?
+9/10...if u mean msn, coz mostly I knew them online, but has since been thru lots of ups & down wif me, even the ones that is across d oceans...noes me better than the ones right next 2 me...

How many kids do you want to have?
+a set of twins, who doesn't wan that? A boy & a girl, haha, but if ur talking about me, then I'll say, none at all, dun thk i'll be the ideal parent...heh...

Do you have any pets?
+No, as above, I'm irresponsible as callous as I could be..

Do you want to change your name?
+Nope, coz Jane is an ancient name, n I love it very much...

What time did you wake up today?
+6.30am i thk, duno, been laying on the bed refusing 2 get up, my mum has 2 bug me evry 5 minutes..lol..=P...wot can I do? been hevin insomia these days!! Ish...when I'm exhausted like hell, I juz couldn't put myself 2 slp, y can't I juz sing myself a lullaby then? Duh..

What were you doing at midnight last night?
+Trying 2 slp...

Name something you cannot wait for?
+Finish my muet, n start looking at the world wif only my heart instead of my eyes...eyes can be deceiving, do not trust all it sees...

Last time you see your father?
+Few hours ago...lol...weird q?

What’s one thing you wish could change?
+The way my I perceive thgs as...n accept that it's nth wrong 4 me 2 thk the way I do to sum extent, or mayb change the way I thk 4 the better...

Have you ever talk to a person named Tom?
+Nvr heard of anyone wif that name...except Tom Cruise ofcoz..lol...

What's getting on your nerves right now?
+The fact that in 8 hours time I'll hev 2 sit 4 my muet test, n I'm still awake, chatting away..lol...

Elementary/primary school?
+Wot is the different eh? no idea...

Middle/secondary school
+Ditto...

Hair color
+Shiny Black, n luvin it the way it is...

Long or short
+Short, n I'll luv 2 kip it this way until d end of the year...

Want kids
+Look bak above...

Want to get married
+I noe I dun wan 2 live by myself when I reach the golden age...being old n cranky, lol...

Career in mind
+Novelist, editor wil be good, but all in all, still, holding on 2 a dream 2 open an ice-cream shop, that takes away all ur worries wif a scoop, n cheer u up...=)


HAVE YOU EVER???
Kiss a stranger
+No way

Lost glasses/contacts
+Dun wear them

Ran away from home
+I'm nt going 2...

Broken someone’s heart
+Got heart broken...

Been arrested
+By whom?

Cried when someone died
+Alwiz will...

Is there any person you want to be with right now?
+My bear2...lol, no one in specific, I juz wan 2 rest 4 now...put my heart on halt...n my brain on forward mode...

Do you believe in God?
+Sum1 will knock my head if I say I do, but I can't say I don't either, it's the same thg wif spirits isn't it? Doesn't mean they doesn't exist juz bcoz u dun c them... 

"There's a reason for everything, always remember to see with your heart instead of your eyes..."