Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

+Half Time @ 幸福是什么?...

+Went 2 play badminton juz now, juz 4 girls, hehe, so tiring, damn, act suppose 2 play for 2 hours, but one slightly sprained her shoulder, no biggy I thk, hehe...n then another one xleh tahan ad, so played 1 n a half hour oni...kaka...xD, they very bad de...T.T...keep on laughing at me, imitate me sumore, haha, bcoz I 2 many pattern ad, hehe, I noe la..yo! Lalala~like this oni fun ma, keke...paiseh la, my pattern damn funny one, =P

+Hmm, yea, all I can thk about is, I wanna eat ice-cream when I got bak home, yea, I did, hehe, peppermint ice-cream~~yipee~~lil sis buy wan, hehe, cannot eat 2 much, haha, next time buy sumore...so so...then I drk xampai apple, hehe, been keeping it in the fridge 4 long, how refreshing~~wait awhile more go pong2...=)

+Okla, I thk that's all, later wanna gambateh, nid 2 study study ad, 1 more month, zzz, less than one month muet test, wth, so FAST?? adui, pengsan man, pengsan, band 5? Impossible la, now I'm trying 2 stay at band 4 at least...

"Impossible is nothing, nothing is impossible..."-hehe, from a fren, call sm[slow motion]

XOXO, JANE...<3

_________________________________________________________________

+今天在学校, 问了我一个朋友一些东西, 关于她的经验, 她的看法, 才发觉, 她是个很懂事的女生, 而且还很坚强, 因为家庭的关系, 没办法不坚强, 她们老是说她爱说大道理, 我终于知道为什么了, 可以看得出来, 她很珍惜她所拥有的, 就算她已失去一些事物, 过去的事她也没有执着...生在福中不知福, 我们老是这样, 没真正去想, 或看他人的不辛, 唉...希望我能振作点吧, 考试越来越靠近了, 真的好怕人...>.<

+我不想要一时的热情, 想要一个真正的恋情, ...她跟我说了一句"只要了解他的心里有你, 只是一心想对你好, 就可以啦, 最重要是要相信对方..."

+我问她说, "冲动是什么?" 她说"有时冲动会带来刺激...只要你可以接受冲动之后的后果...如果是好的当然可以...那如果是坏的你又可以接受吗? 如果可以, 你就可以冲动啦..."...我想我心里有答案了, 只是还没把答案写下来罢了...=)

+有人说: "是幸福选择我们, 还是我们选择幸福? 为了幸福有什么不能试的呢?"

"只要懂得珍惜, 懂得知足, 那就是幸福..."

+珊+