Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

+Part I - Everything Happens For A Reason...

+It's been a day, love my friends so much, now I know if there's one thing, make it 2, that I can't stand losing r my friends & family...

+Sure, I was frustrated, but, I'm not gonna cry, neither am I gonna beg, guys r still guys at the end of the day, perhaps they might thk I'm juz trying 2 make myself look good n make the other look bad, but, we're friends, we don't keep secrets afterall, n I thk they deserves 2 noe wot I've been going thru, instead of keeping it from them n making them worry more about me, coz I noe, how it feels when they dun tell me wot's keeping their mind occupied, I'll get rly tense up when I c them unhappy, so yea, I wudn't keep it from them, they're my friends afterall, my shoulder to cry on, n my pillar of support...

+Went out laz nite, wif a couple of friends, n another couple, lol, yea well, they're nice ppl, n yea, it's 2 bad they hev 2 meet the bad ppl that doesn't appreciate them, hehe, I trust everything happens for a reason. Let's put it this way, if someone couldn't appreciate your love, then they ain't worth ur love anyway. We deserves better, y do I say we? Because those around me seems to hev more difficulty letting go than I do, even after all the trials & hardship, I juz realize that love shud not be based on pain or tears, put it in an economical way, if the rate of return is not worth the risk u take, then y take the risk? It's that simple, it's not a good business deal when u can't even get bak wot u pay for, n even more, when u get bak lesser than u deserved, so, deal or no deal? U dcide for yourself. Love rly isn't evrythg, but love is evrythg when u realize how much love ur being surrounded wif...I noe I'm loved by those around me more than I deserve, now that's a rly good profit I'm making, well, I'm juz putting it as an example, I'm nt rly putting a price on my relationships or their care for me...coz I noe, I couldn't, it's priceless, so y pursue a worthless love, when u already hev a priceless one...^^

+This is for my friends that I care & love for, n for those that cares & loves me unconditionally..."A Shoulder To Cry On by Tommy Page"...unfortunately, I couldn't find the song thou, here's the lyrics, ask me 4 the song if u want it...=)

Life is full of lots of up and downs,
but the distance feels further,
when it's headed for the ground,
and there's nothing more painful,
than to let your feeling take,
you down.

It's so hard to know,
the way you feel inside,
when there's many thoughts,
and feeling that you hide,
but you might feel better,
if you let me walk with you,
by your side,

And when you need,
A shoulder to cry on,
when you need,
a friend to rely on,
and when the whole world is gone,
you won't be alone,
cause i'll be there,
i'll be your shoulder to cry on,
i'll be there,
i'll be yur friend to rely on,
when the whole world is gone,
you won't be alone cause i'll be there,

All of the times,
when everything is wrong,
and you're feeling like,
there's no use going on,
you can't give it up,
i'll help you work it out,
and carry on,

Side by side,
with you till the end,
i'll always be the one to firmly hold your hand,
no matter what there said or done,
our love will always continue on,

Everyone need a shoulder to cry on,
everyone need a friend to rely on,
when the whole world is gone,
you won't be alone,
cause i'll be there,
i'll be your shoulder to cry on,
i'll be there,
i'll be your friend to rely on,
when the whole world is gone 
you won't be alone,
cause i'll be there,
you have my shoulder to cry on,
i'll be there
i'll be the one to rely on,
when the whole world is gone,
you won't be alone,
cause i'll be there,

And when the whole world is gone,
you always have my shoulder to cry on.


"Love doesn't come easy to everyone, it would be easy if everyone comes to love..."

XOXO, JANE...<3