Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

Pretty:Ladies

Hehe, watching NCIS right now. Been long since I've watched it. Always stop watching crime shows when they got too personal. But I still find it amusing for today's episode. Heh. Here's a pretty lady I wanna talk about. When I 1st watched NCIS a few years back. I thought her character is really cool.

Then I found out that she's actually more than a decade older than we thought she was. I love her on screen and off screen. Seems to be a really interesting person off screen as well. And I think you would have realized the ones I find pretty is always the ones that looks young in compared to their age. Haha. It simply amazes me.[Even if they used botox, my mum always say, no matter how good your complexion is, if you're old, you're OLD, but ofcoz it helps when our skin is better. =P] Btw, she's acting like a teenage girl that never gets old in the show. Hence her appearance. She's 41 this year btw. =)

The way she looks in NCIS.

The way she really looks. Bang! Dashing. =P

Whether it's the hair or the appearance. She simply looks young. Haha. 

Oh oh, btw, I juz remembered. Another local artist I find to be charming. =). And she too look a decade younger than she is. =P. Supposedly 28 this year.

Name's Jane btw in case you don't know. Haha. xD

PS: I Love You. J