Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

What|The...

...HECK...><"

Amount Used Today:
1. RM18-Dedications
2. RM23-KACC T-Shirt
3. RM20-PT Coupons

Unpaid
4. RM35[OCS Book]

Nvm about the money. I'm running out of time now.
Sat 2pm got presentation. Got rehearsal for PT 2. 
Which obviously I can't make it for the PT one.
And then Sun morning got Replacement class.
Mon Rehearsal also clash with Ko-K.
Giler sial. Clash sini clash sane. ><"
So many thgs 2 do. My time table can't fit oso.
I feel so sorry if I didn't do my part in the group work.
But my hands are so tight I feel like I'm gonna burst.

Honestly, I cud fork up sum time.
The problem with me is.
My time management sux.
I get kan jiong all the time.
I juz duno how 2 arrange wot I shud do, when I shud do.
It's all messed up. ><"

Whatever it is, I'm going 2 bed and head 2 class in the morning.
Good night world. 
Don't miss me. Lol.

-lilrig-